Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC)
Learn how to buy HNC Coin (HNC) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
Where to buy HNC Coin
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in the US offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
What to consider when buying HNC CoinDespite being launched in 2015, HNC is yet to be used as a common payment tool. Before using the coin as a payment method or purchasing it as an investment, it is important to consider some key factors:
- HNC as a payment method. Hellenic Coins are designed to be used as a payment tool in 3 different ways. Customers can send payments in HNC from exchange accounts, or wallets, directly to a payment address; customers can utilise HNC through the integration of ATMs in Greek and European markets; and customers can use HNC via integration with prepaid Mastercard and Visa cards, which allow users to exchange HNC into fiat currencies.
- Rewards. Hellenic Coin plans on launching a reward program that acts as an incentive to use HNC for purchases. This may increase adoption in the future
- Liquidity. As of July 2021, the 24-hour transaction volume was less than $50,000. This is low in comparison to more popular altcoins. Low volume infers low liquidity, which may influence how difficult it is to buy and sell the token at a stable price.
- Supply. The total supply of HNC is capped at 100 million tokens. At the time of writing, the current circulating supply is 93 million.
How to sell HNC Coin
You can cash out your HNC with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have HNC on.
If you store your HNC Coin in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of HNC you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of HNC Coin.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including HNC Coin, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of HNC is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the HNC Coin or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Lido’s liquid staking allows investors holding LUNA and less than 32 ETH to reap the rewards of DeFi staking.
Vigorus (VIS) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Vigorus and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE)
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC)
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert