Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy HedgeTrade (HEDG)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling HEDG in the US.
How to buy HedgeTrade
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying HedgeTrade.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports HEDG. Most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy HedgeTrade.
- Buy HedgeTrade. Complete your HedgeTrade purchase and then find the best wallet to store HEDG.
What is HedgeTrade?
HedgeTrade is a social trading platform designed to allow amateurs to make the same trades as more-experienced traders. Experienced traders are encouraged to make market predictions on the platform, which are then locked into a smart contract-powered “Blueprint”.
HedgeTrade users that want access to these trading tips and predictions can unlock or purchase them with HEDG tokens. If the predictions in the Blueprint turn out to be correct, those HEDG tokens are distributed to the experienced trader. If not, the tokens are returned to the platform user.
HEDG is an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. Platform users can also stake their HEDG tokens in a range of decentralised pools, including an AI-powered fund known as Aidrian, to earn rewards. You can find out more about how HedgeTrade works in its FAQs section.
HedgeTrade (HEDG) is the nullth largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap. The current price of HedgeTrade is $1.510, which is -0.018% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $1.550 and $1.380 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 11, 2021 06:05 UTC.
Where to buy HedgeTrade
Unfortunately at this time no major exchanges offer HedgeTrade. However, you may be able to purchase HEDG with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Instead of buying HedgeTrade, consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
HedgeTrade coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of HEDG over time.
HedgeTrade at a glance
|Total HEDG supply||1,000,000,000|
HedgeTrade price performance over time!
How to sell HedgeTrade
You can cash out your HEDG with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have HEDG on.
If you store your HedgeTrade in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of HEDG you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of HedgeTrade.
What to consider when buying HedgeTrade
Cryptocurrencies are complicated and highly volatile assets. Trading HEDG or any other digital currency comes with a high level of risk attached, so it’s essential you do your own research before buying any tokens.
If you’re thinking of buying HEDG, some of the factors you may want to consider include:
- White paper. For more information about the tech behind HedgeTrade and how the platform works, check out the HedgeTrade white paper.
- Availability. HedgeTrade tokens were only available on a handful of exchanges at the time of writing, but they can also be purchased on the HedgeTrade platform. It’s worth considering whether the lack of widespread availability of HEDG will have an impact on the uptake of the tokens.
- Competitors. HedgeTrade isn’t the only cryptocurrency project focused on social trading, so be sure to consider whether it will face competition for users from other platforms. eToro and Coinmatics are just a couple of examples of other social trading platforms you may wish to research.
- Supply. The total supply of HEDG is 1 billion tokens. According to CoinMarketCap data at the time of writing (April 2021), approximately 35% of those tokens were in circulation.
Ask an Expert