Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Haven (XHV) in the US
Learn how to buy Haven (XHV) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy Haven
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Haven is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy Haven
You can now exchange your funds for Haven. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Haven to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Haven
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade XHV by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Haven
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Haven.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports XHV.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Haven.
- Buy Haven.
Complete your Haven purchase and then find the best wallet to store XHV.
What to consider when buying HavenConsider these aspects of XHV before purchasing:
- Privacy focused. Haven affords privacy features that allow anyone to create their very own digital offshore bank that’s impossible to monitor or regulate by any centralized authority such as state government or banking institutions. Technically speaking, it’s worth mentioning that the platform utilizes features such as Ring Signatures, Ring CT and stealth addresses to conceal one’s personal info and monetary data.
- Well-executed design. Haven makes use of a Proof-of-Work framework with an average block mining time of two minutes. Furthermore, since it’s a hard fork of Monero, Haven inherits all of its core features — such as 1700 tps transaction speed, base fee rates and mining algorithms.
- Some potential red flags. Quite unlike a vast majority of cryptos in existence today, Haven’s XHV offering had no premine nor did the team host an initial coin offering (ICO). Instead, it decided beforehand that 5% of all block rewards will automatically go to the development team. Additionally, Dweab and Neac — the two individuals responsible for creating the Haven protocol — have completely unknown identities. And dispite their activity on Twitter, Discord and GitHub, it's always best to exercise caution when investing in projects that provide little details about their founders.
How to sell Haven
You can cash out your XHV with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have XHV on.
If you store your Haven in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of XHV you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Haven.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Haven, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of XHV is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Haven or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert