Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Haven (XHV)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling XHV in the US.
How to buy Haven
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Haven.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports XHV. Most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Haven.
- Buy Haven. Complete your Haven purchase and then find the best wallet to store XHV.
Haven (XHV) is the 185th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $378,233,105. The current price of Haven is $25.010, which is 6.835% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $25.610 and $21.880 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 11, 2021 06:05 UTC.
Where to buy Haven
Unfortunately at this time no major exchanges offer Haven. However, you may be able to purchase XHV with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Instead of buying Haven, consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
Haven coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of XHV over time.
Haven at a glance
|Total XHV supply||18,400,000|
|All time high||US$28.900|
|All time high date||April 16, 2021|
Haven price performance over time!
How to sell Haven
You can cash out your XHV with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have XHV on.
If you store your Haven in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of XHV you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Haven.
Ask an Expert