Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Harmony (ONE)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling ONE in the US.
How to buy Harmony
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Harmony.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports ONE. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Harmony.
- Buy Harmony. Complete your Harmony purchase and then find the best wallet to store ONE.
Harmony (ONE) is the 85th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $1,348,353,439. The current price of Harmony is $0.142, which is -0.019% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.161 and $0.132 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 17, 2021 07:05 UTC.
Where to buy HarmonyFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade ONE by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Harmony coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of ONE over time.
Harmony at a glance
Harmony price performance over time!
How to sell Harmony
You can cash out your ONE with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ONE on.
If you store your Harmony in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of ONE you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Harmony.
Ask an Expert