Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Golden Ratio Token (GRT) in the US
Learn how to buy Golden Ratio Token (GRT) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy Golden Ratio Token
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Golden Ratio Token is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy Golden Ratio Token
You can now exchange your funds for Golden Ratio Token. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Golden Ratio Token to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Golden Ratio Token
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade GRT by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Golden Ratio Token
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Golden Ratio Token.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports GRT.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Golden Ratio Token.
- Buy Golden Ratio Token.
Complete your Golden Ratio Token purchase and then find the best wallet to store GRT.
What to consider when buying Golden Ratio TokenBefore rushing out to invest in Golden Ratio Token (GRT), it is worth evaluating both the platform and purpose of the coin.
- Available information. Outside of the Golden Ratio Token whitepaper, it’s quite difficult to find impartial information on the token, its use-cases, and the company’s development beyond the experiment. It may be worth waiting until the project is better established with several third party reviews completed.
- Project development. Considering Golden Ratio Token was a short-term project that has now been completed, the price of GRT will be heavily dependant on whether the developers continue to advance the token’s use case. In the whitepaper, developers pledge to ‘continue and improve’ the project. How well this is accomplished should be followed via the project’s social media channels (Discord, Telegram).
- Availability. As the token was never intended to be sold directly, acquiring a substantial amount of GRT is a tricky feat. Any coins available on exchanges aren’t actually from the project developers and were on-sold by users. Generally, the only platforms a user can purchase GRT from are exchanges where someone has provided liquidity. These currently include SatoExchange or Resfinex.
How to sell Golden Ratio Token
You can cash out your GRT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have GRT on.
If you store your Golden Ratio Token in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of GRT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Golden Ratio Token.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Golden Ratio Token, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of GRT is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Golden Ratio Token or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert