Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy FTX Token (FTT) in the US
Learn how to buy FTX Token (FTT) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy FTX Token
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy FTX Token is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy FTX Token
You can now exchange your funds for FTX Token. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your FTX Token to your personal wallet.
Where to buy FTX Token
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade FTT by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy FTX Token
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying FTX Token.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports FTT.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy FTX Token.
- Buy FTX Token.
Complete your FTX Token purchase and then find the best wallet to store FTT.
What to consider when buying FTX TokenChoosing to invest in a cryptocurrency associated with a reputable exchange could seem like a logical choice. However, it is extremely important to consider all factors. Here are a few things to consider before purchasing FTX:
- Leadership team: FTX’s core team boasts well-known crypto personalities including Sam Bankman-Fried and Gary Wang, who are the project's founders. Prior to establishing FTX, Bankman-Fried served as a trader at Jane Street Capital and is also currently the CEO of Almeda Research. Wang has previously been employed by tech giants such as Google and Facebook. Both individuals are MIT graduates.
- Operational design: According to the company whitepaper, FTT implements a host of novel features, including clawback prevention, a centralised collateral pool and universal stablecoin settlement. FTX claims that the token is ready to handle huge transaction volumes and will remain stable during periods of heavy market volatility. The token has a fixed supply cap of 345 million.
- Stability-oriented design: Most crypto exchanges in existence today utilise collateralised assets that are spread out across a number of wallets. This can sometimes make it hard for traders to complete transactions. FTX derivative offerings are settled with stablecoins that only require the use of one universal margin wallet. Innovations such as these may improve FTX adoption, which could subsequently lead to more demand for the FTT token.
How to sell FTX Token
You can cash out your FTT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have FTT on.
If you store your FTX Token in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of FTT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of FTX Token.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including FTX Token, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of FTT is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the FTX Token or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert