How to buy Frontier (FRONT)
Learn how to buy Frontier (FRONT) in our step-by-step guide.
Frontier (FRONT) is in the top 1,000 cryptocurrencies by market cap, valued at $22,824,386.
Frontier is a highly volatile asset capable of major price swings in a single day. Just take a look at today's FRONT price of $0.260251, which is showcasing a double-digit loss of compared to yesterday, when it was trading for $0.2904983571. Frontier's seen an increase of 16% over the past year.
So before you buy Frontier, make sure you understand these unique risks as well as its legal, regulatory and tax status here in the US.
If you're ready to get started, read on for step-by-step instructions and a list of platforms you can buy Frontier.
How to buy Frontier in 4 steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
Compare crypto exchangesThe easiest way to buy Frontier is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
Create an accountTo create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
Make a depositOnce verified, you can deposit USD using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, card and bank payments are widely accepted.
Buy FrontierYou can now exchange your funds for Frontier. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your Frontier to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Frontier
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade FRONT by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How we keep this Frontier guide up-to-date
How do I find the best places to buy Frontier?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy Frontier?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading Frontier.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing FRONT with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
What are the best ways to buy Frontier?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy FRONT with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are some popular ways to to buy FRONT:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase FRONT by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for FRONT on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy Frontier?
The easiest way to buy FRONT is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Best Frontier wallets to store your FRONT
You can keep your FRONT on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can take a look at some of our top hardware wallet picks for self-custody of your FRONT below.
Is Frontier a good investment?Key considerations to weigh before you add FRONT to your portfolio:
- Blockchain-Agnostic Aggregator: Frontier provides users with all DeFi services from different protocols to a single application, allowing users to manage their entire portfolio seamlessly and without any hassle of managing multiple addresses on different platforms. Frontier gathers information pertaining to all your addresses and wallets associated with DeFi or ERC20 tokens to one mobile application.
- Easy Accessibility: The mobile application is said to provide one of the best user experiences given the user can import their wallets and Public Eth address and participate in DeFi operations including lending, staking, best-asset swapping, and managing your portfolio, all using a simple application on your phone. You can also get Smart DeFi notifications for any change with your positions enabling them to manage their portfolio better.
- Governance: FRONT will is governed by token holders who will have authority over various decisions related to the platform which may include fees and rewards. Currently, users earn rewards in the form of FRONT tokens based on how much native app activity they conduct.
Today's Frontier price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Frontier ($0.260251 USD) against its all-time high (ATH) price of $6.71 on February 17, 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer FRONT is to reaching its ATH again.
How do I trade, convert or sell Frontier?You can convert or sell your FRONT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have FRONT on.
- If you store your Frontier in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of FRONT you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Frontier.
- Complete your transaction and move your FRONT to a wallet for storage.
How to buy other cryptos
Are you visiting from outside the US?
More guides on Finder
How to buy DRAC (Ordinals) (DRAC)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy DRAC (Ordinals), lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on DRAC.
How to buy VMPX (VMPX)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy VMPX, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on VMPX.
How to buy BANK (Ordinals) (BANK)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy BANK (Ordinals), lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on BANK.
How to buy ZBIT (Ordinals) (ZBIT)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy ZBIT (Ordinals), lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ZBIT.
How to buy WHEE (WHEE)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy WHEE, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on WHEE.
How to buy PIZA (Ordinals) (PIZA)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy PIZA (Ordinals), lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on PIZA.
How to buy BISO (BISO)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy BISO, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on BISO.
How to buy PEPE (Ordinals) (PEPE)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy PEPE (Ordinals), lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on PEPE.
How to buy ALEX Lab (ALEX)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy ALEX Lab, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ALEX.
How to buy NALS (NALS)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy NALS, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on NALS.