Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Frontier (FRONT)
Learn how to buy Frontier (FRONT) on 2+ crypto exchanges in our step-by-step guide.
You can buy Frontier (FRONT) on a cryptocurrency exchange like KuCoin. These specialized marketplaces that allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms. FRONT is the native chain token of the Frontier DeFi-aggregation platform. Here's how to buy Frontier.
How to buy Frontier in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
- Compare crypto exchangesThe easiest way to buy Frontier is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
- Create an account To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
- Make a depositOnce verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, PayPal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are widely accepted.
- Buy Frontier You can now exchange your funds for Frontier. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your Frontier to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Frontier
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade FRONT by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy Frontier?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in the US to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy Frontier?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading Frontier.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing FRONT with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy Frontier with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy FRONT with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy FRONT on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase FRONT by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for FRONT on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy Frontier?
The easiest way to buy FRONT is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying FRONT, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of Frontier has been performing recently.
Best Frontier wallets to store your FRONT
You can keep your FRONT on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Recent Frontier developments
December 2021: Frontier has upgraded its mobile app to V2, accessible via Android and iOs app stores. The new version allows for multichain staking and direct credit card or bank transfers.
Is Frontier a good investment?Key considerations to weigh before you add FRONT to your portfolio:
- Blockchain-Agnostic Aggregator: Frontier provides users with all DeFi services from different protocols to a single application, allowing users to manage their entire portfolio seamlessly and without any hassle of managing multiple addresses on different platforms. Frontier gathers information pertaining to all your addresses and wallets associated with DeFi or ERC20 tokens to one mobile application.
- Easy Accessibility: The mobile application is said to provide one of the best user experiences given the user can import their wallets and Public Eth address and participate in DeFi operations including lending, staking, best-asset swapping, and managing your portfolio, all using a simple application on your phone. You can also get Smart DeFi notifications for any change with your positions enabling them to manage their portfolio better.
- Governance: FRONT will is governed by token holders who will have authority over various decisions related to the platform which may include fees and rewards. Currently, users earn rewards in the form of FRONT tokens based on how much native app activity they conduct.
Additional information about Frontier can be found using our FRONT analysis tools.
Today's Frontier price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Frontier ($0.184239 USD) against its all-time-high price of $6.71 USD on 17 February 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer FRONT is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: February 17, 2021
Frontier ATH: $6.71
How to trade, convert or sell FrontierYou can convert or sell your FRONT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have FRONT on.
- If you store your Frontier in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of FRONT you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Frontier.
- Complete your transaction and move your FRONT to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Frontier, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of FRONT is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Frontier or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Terra Luna Classic (LUNC)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (LUNC).
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LUNC.
Terra (LUNA) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Terra and how the token will perform in the future.
Wrapped Terra Classic (LUNC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Wrapped Terra Classic and how the token will perform in the future.
tBTC (TBTC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on tBTC and how the token will perform in the future.
Shping (SHPING) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shping and how the token will perform in the future.
Orca (ORCA) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Orca and how the token will perform in the future.
Pawtocol (UPI) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Pawtocol and how the token will perform in the future.
Measurable Data (MDT) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Measurable Data and how the token will perform in the future.
Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Moss Carbon Credit and how the token will perform in the future.
Ask an Expert