Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Flamingo Finance (FLM) in the US
Learn how to buy Flamingo Finance (FLM) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy Flamingo Finance
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Flamingo Finance is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, , and payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy Flamingo Finance
You can now exchange your funds for Flamingo Finance. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Flamingo Finance to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Flamingo Finance
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade FLM by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Flamingo Finance
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Flamingo Finance.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports FLM.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Flamingo Finance.
- Buy Flamingo Finance.
Complete your Flamingo Finance purchase and then find the best wallet to store FLM.
What to consider when buying Flamingo FinanceInvesting in cryptocurrencies requires careful due diligence. It is important to research both the digital asset and the associated platform. If are thinking of investing in FLM tokens, here are a few things to consider:
- Flamingo features: Flamingo Finance boasts several productive features that enable it to stand out from other crypto projects. The platform utilises NEO's interoperability technology to provide cross-chain swaps between BTC, ETH, NEO and ONT. Through its Wrapper technology, users can convert BTC, ETH, USDT and ONT into the corresponding NEP-5 token. The application also boasts a dedicated yield farming platform called Flamincome. It allows users to earn interest by yield farming on NEO and Ethereum simultaneously.
- Token Supply: According to the whitepaper, FLM tokens are to be distributed in several batches. At each rollout phase, users can earn FLM tokens by participating in various network activities. Unlike most tokens, FLM tokens are not capped. Flamingo Finance also stands out with its token distribution model as no tokens will be sold, minted or given to the platform’s team.
- Utilisation of liquidity. While Flamingo Finance is not solely a decentralised exchange (DEX), the application’s DEX benefits from efficient capital distribution thanks to the interoperability of the platform – another innovative advantage that the application boasts over competitors.
How to sell Flamingo Finance
You can cash out your FLM with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have FLM on.
If you store your Flamingo Finance in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of FLM you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Flamingo Finance.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Flamingo Finance, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of FLM is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Flamingo Finance or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Vigorus (VIS) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Vigorus and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert