Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Efforce (WOZX) in the US
Learn how to buy Efforce (WOZX) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy Efforce
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Efforce is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, , and payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy Efforce
You can now exchange your funds for Efforce. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Efforce to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Efforce
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade WOZX by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Efforce
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Efforce.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports WOZX.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Efforce.
- Buy Efforce.
Complete your Efforce purchase and then find the best wallet to store WOZX.
What to consider when buying EfforceCryptocurrencies are highly volatile assets. Before purchasing any cryptocurrency both the potential upside and downside should be evaluated. Here are a few aspects to consider before purchasing WOZX:
- Supply and tokenomics. The total supply of WOZX tokens is capped at 1 billion. According to the Efforce website, no new tokens will ever be minted. Of the 1 billion tokens, 450 million (45%) will be sold in a private placement. The whitepaper indicates that there is no set lock-up period for these tokens. Efforce Ltd received a further 20% allocation. A further 20% has been kept as an incentive for miners and 15% has been kept in reserve for the ecosystem.
- Mining. Up to 200 million tokens are reserved for encouraging contributors, consumers and savers to participate in the energy-saving projects listed on the platform.
- Centralised. At the time of writing, over 83% of all circulating WOZX tokens are kept within 3 wallets. This means the distribution of tokens is still highly centralised, with control sitting within a few hands.
- Dual token model. Efforce uses a dual token model which combines the WOZX tokens with a native stablecoin. The stablecoin is intended to be used as operating capital, while the WOZX token is intended to provide platform rights and incentives.
How to sell Efforce
You can cash out your WOZX with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have WOZX on.
If you store your Efforce in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of WOZX you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Efforce.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Efforce, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of WOZX is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Efforce or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert