Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Dogelon Mars (ELON)
Learn how to buy Dogelon Mars (ELON) in our step-by-step guide.
Dogelon Mars (ELON) is in the top 1,000 cryptocurrencies by market cap, valued at $185,684,207.
Dogelon Mars is a highly volatile asset capable of major price swings in a single day. Today ELON is trading for $0.0000003367, which is slightly up from yesterday's trading price of $0.000000342. Dogelon Mars's seen a decrease of -65% over the past year.
So before you buy Dogelon Mars, make sure you understand these unique risks as well as its legal, regulatory and tax status here in the US.
If you're ready to get started, read on for step-by-step instructions and a list of platforms you can use to buy Dogelon Mars.
How to buy Dogelon Mars in 4 steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
Compare crypto exchangesThe easiest way to buy Dogelon Mars is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
Create an accountTo create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
Make a depositOnce verified, you can deposit USD using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, card and bank payments are widely accepted.
Buy Dogelon MarsYou can now exchange your funds for Dogelon Mars. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your Dogelon Mars to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Dogelon Mars
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade ELON by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How we keep this Dogelon Mars guide up-to-date
- ELON price data is regularly updated through data feeds so you always have the latest information.
- Dogelon Mars performance data is regularly updated using automated comparisons and AI systems built by our technical experts Zak Killermann and Helen Hu.
- Key information on coins and how to buy them is regularly reviewed by our editorial team of James Edwards, Frank Corva and Billy Endres.
- Our coin coverage and exchange information is regularly reviewed by our publishing experts Louise Vinciguerra and Molly Wiltshire-Bridle.
How do I find the best places to buy Dogelon Mars?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy Dogelon Mars?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading Dogelon Mars.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing ELON with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
What are the best ways to buy Dogelon Mars?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy ELON with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are some popular ways to to buy ELON:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase ELON by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for ELON on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy Dogelon Mars?
The easiest way to buy ELON is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Best Dogelon Mars wallets to store your ELON
You can keep your ELON on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can take a look at some of our top hardware wallet picks for self-custody of your ELON below.
Disclaimer: This page is not financial advice or an endorsement of digital assets, providers or services. Digital assets are volatile and risky, and past performance is no guarantee of future results. Potential regulations or policies can affect their availability and services provided. Talk with a financial professional before making a decision. Finder or the author may own cryptocurrency discussed on this page.
Is Dogelon Mars a good investment?
ELON, quite like many other digital assets being traded globally today, is routinely faced with high volatility. This is particularly true for all meme-based cryptocurrencies. Here are a few aspects regarding the project that our readers should check out before investing in it:
- Founders are unknown: Like other meme-based cryptocurrencies the founders of this coin have not yet revealed their identities. While the founder of Dogelon Mars claims to be named Elon, there is no evidence to back this data up. Furthermore, the fact that the project’s native token has been named ELON, suggests that the project’s creators could be trying to cash in on the popularity of Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, and his close affiliation to the cryptocurrency industry.
- A fork of Dogecoin: As per the project’s official Github repository Dogelon Mars is a fork of the popular meme cryptocurrency, DOGE. However, the key difference between the two is that ELON has a much larger maximum token supply when compared with DOGE. While DOGE has no capped supply and a circulating supply of 132 billion, ELON has a maximum capped supply of 1 quadrillion tokens. ELON tokens are, therefore, much more readily available.
- Proven market growth: Since its inception, Dogelon Mars has continued to showcase strong community growth. The project’s Twitter handle has grown to 600,000 followers within an extremely short period of time. The project’s official Telegram channel has also grown to 100,000 followers. The success within social media channels may showcase the rising public interest in the project.
- Sign in to the exchange you have ELON on.
- If you store your Dogelon Mars in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of ELON you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Dogelon Mars.
- Complete your transaction and move your ELON to a wallet for storage.
Today's Dogelon Mars price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Dogelon Mars ($0.00000 USD) against its all-time high (ATH) price of $0.00000259 on October 30, 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer ELON is to reaching its ATH again.
How do I trade, convert or sell Dogelon Mars?You can convert or sell your ELON with the same exchange you bought it through:
Get started with crypto
Crypto exchanges and wallets
Learn how to buy other cryptos
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the cryptocurrencies discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy FTX (FTT)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy FTX, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on FTT.
How to buy Sushi (SUSHI)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Sushi, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SUSHI.
How to buy UMA (UMA)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy UMA, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on UMA.
How to buy Maker (MKR)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Maker, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on MKR.
How to buy Serum (SRM)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Serum, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SRM.
How to buy Reserve Rights (RSR)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Reserve Rights, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on RSR.
How to buy Alpha Venture DAO (ALPHA)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Alpha Venture DAO, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ALPHA.
How to buy Nexus Mutual (NXM)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Nexus Mutual, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on NXM.
How to buy Voyager VGX (VGX)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Voyager VGX, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on VGX.
How to buy Curve DAO (CRV)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Curve DAO, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on CRV.
Ask an Expert