Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy DODO (DODO)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling DODO in the US.
How to buy DODO
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying DODO.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports DODO.
Most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy DODO.
- Buy DODO.
Complete your DODO purchase and then find the best wallet to store DODO.
What is DODO?
DODO is a decentralized exchange that employs the Proactive Market Maker (PMM) algorithm. From an operational standpoint, the platform makes use of capital-efficient liquidity pools that help minimize issues related to impermanent loss as well as slippage. Furthermore, the protocol also utilizes a decentralized liquidity aggregation service — referred to as SmartTrade — which basically shows users the price spread of any two tokens across a number of different liquidity sources.
DODO token is the governance currency of the platform, granting holders a wide range of benefits such as trading fee discounts and Crowdpooling/IDO allocations on the platform. Not only that, these tokens can also be staked in order to acquire vDODO, which are basically utility coins that can be redeemed as part of DODO’s loyalty program.
DODO (DODO) is the 139th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $546,901,327. The current price of DODO is $4.850, which is -1.122% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $4.950 and $4.600 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of April 17, 2021 01:04 UTC.
Where to buy DODO
Unfortunately at this time no major exchanges offer DODO. However, you may be able to purchase DODO with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Instead of buying DODO, consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
DODO coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of DODO over time.
DODO at a glance
|Total DODO supply||1,000,000,000|
|All time high||US$8.380|
|All time high date||February 20, 2021|
DODO price performance over time
How to sell DODO
You can cash out your DODO with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have DODO on.
If you store your DODO in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of DODO you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of DODO.
What to consider when buying DODO
- Unique operational model: DODO eliminates a wide range of issues — such as varying asset ratios, fluctuating fee rates — that usually cause problems when new liquidity pools are being created, primarily by allowing devs to customize and configure them in real time.
- Trading model: The platform has been built atop Ethereum and BSC and allows for the trading of two arbitrary tokens via the use of a novel ‘order routing’ mechanism that finds the best offers from various liquidity providers from across the internet.
- Crowdpooling: Dodo makes use of a novel way in which to distribute tokens and kick-off liquidity markets referred to as ‘crowdpooling’. The concept basically entails the total mitigation of bot interference, thus allowing token distribution activities to be conducted without any external bias.
- Reward avenues: Individuals interested in earning DODO tokens as rewards can engage in a wide range of activities such as liquidity mining, trade mining, and Combiner Harvest mining.
- Fixed Supply Cap: DODO makes use of a fixed cap supply model — similar to Bitcoin — such that only 1,000,000,000 tokens can ever come into existence. This is especially useful for individuals looking to invest in potential hedges against fiat devaluation.
Ask an Expert