Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy DODO (DODO)
Learn how to buy DODO (DODO) on 2+ crypto exchanges in our step-by-step guide.
You can buy DODO (DODO) on a cryptocurrency exchange like KuCoin. These specialized marketplaces allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms. DODO is a decentralized exchange that employs the Proactive Market Maker (PMM) algorithm. Here's how to buy DODO.
How to buy DODO in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy DODO is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
Create an account
To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, PayPal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are widely accepted.
You can now exchange your funds for DODO. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your DODO to your personal wallet.
Where to buy DODO
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade DODO by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy DODO?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in the US to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy DODO?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading DODO.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing DODO with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy DODO with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy DODO with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy DODO on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase DODO by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for DODO on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy DODO?
The easiest way to buy DODO is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying DODO, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of DODO has been performing recently.
Best DODO wallets to store your DODO
You can keep your DODO on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is DODO a good investment?Below are the aspects you should consider before investing in DODO:
- Unique operational model: DODO eliminates a wide range of issues — such as varying asset ratios, fluctuating fee rates — that usually cause problems when new liquidity pools are being created, primarily by allowing devs to customize and configure them in real time.
- Trading model: The platform has been built atop Ethereum and BSC and allows for the trading of two arbitrary tokens via the use of a novel ‘order routing’ mechanism that finds the best offers from various liquidity providers from across the internet.
- Crowdpooling: Dodo makes use of a novel way in which to distribute tokens and kick-off liquidity markets referred to as ‘crowdpooling’. The concept basically entails the total mitigation of bot interference, thus allowing token distribution activities to be conducted without any external bias.
- Reward avenues: Individuals interested in earning DODO tokens as rewards can engage in a wide range of activities such as liquidity mining, trade mining, and Combiner Harvest mining.
- Fixed Supply Cap: DODO makes use of a fixed cap supply model — similar to Bitcoin — such that only 1,000,000,000 tokens can ever come into existence. This is especially useful for individuals looking to invest in potential hedges against fiat devaluation.
- Fractional NFTs: DODO is one of the few NFT marketplaces that allow for partial ownership of NFT assets.
Additional information about DODO can be found using our DODO analysis tools.
Today's DODO price versus ATH
Compare today's price of DODO ($0.121741 USD) against its all-time-high price of $8.38 USD on 20 February 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer DODO is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: February 20, 2021
DODO ATH: $8.38
How to trade, convert or sell DODOYou can convert or sell your DODO with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have DODO on.
- If you store your DODO in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of DODO you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of DODO.
- Complete your transaction and move your DODO to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including DODO, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of DODO is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the DODO or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
EthereumPoW (ETHW) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy EthereumPoW, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ETHW.
Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH (CBETH) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on CBETH.
How to buy EthereumPoW (ETHW)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy EthereumPoW, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (ETHW).
How to buy Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH (CBETH)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (CBETH).
How to buy Optimism (OP)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Optimism, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on OP.
How to buy Efinity (EFI)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Efinity, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on EFI.
How to buy Threshold Network (T)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Threshold Network, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on T.
How to buy UltraSafe (ULTRA)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy UltraSafe, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ULTRA.
How to buy Stargate Finance (STG)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Stargate Finance, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on STG.
How to buy Step App (FITFI)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Step App, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on FITFI.
Ask an Expert