Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Creditcoin (CTC)
Learn how to buy Creditcoin (CTC) in our step-by-step guide.
Where to buy Creditcoin
It looks like CTC may not be available to purchase on an exchange in the US.
You can still purchase CTC by using a decentralized exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralized exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralized exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralized exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase CTC using a decentralized exchange.
- Find CTC on a decentralized exchange and make sure Creditcoin can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for CTC using an exchange like Gemini. You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for CTC as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for CTC on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalize and the CTC tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in the US.
Best Creditcoin wallets to store your CTC
You can keep your CTC on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is Creditcoin a good investment?If you’re thinking of buying CTC, be aware that cryptocurrency trading is highly risky. Cryptocurrencies are volatile and complicated assets. It’s important to understand the risks involved and research each coin or token thoroughly before buying. Here are some of the factors you might want to consider before buying CTC:
- Whitepaper. For a detailed explanation of how the Creditcoin ecosystem works, check out the project’s whitepaper.
- Competitors. Creditcoin is far from the only crypto project working in the blockchain-based lending space. It’s worth researching what other platforms are out there to find out how Creditcoin stacks up against the competition.
- Supply. According to data from CoinMarketCap, the maximum supply of CTC is 2 billion. At the time of writing in May 2021, approximately 28% of those coins were in circulation.
- Availability. CTC was only available on three exchanges at the time of writing. It’s worth considering what sort of impact this level of availability could have on the potential growth and adoption of Creditcoin in the future.
Additional information about Creditcoin can be found using our CTC analysis tools.
Today's Creditcoin price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Creditcoin ($0.378987 USD) against its all-time-high price of $8.67 USD on 14 March 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer CTC is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: March 14, 2021
Creditcoin ATH: $8.67
How to trade, convert or sell CreditcoinYou can convert or sell your CTC with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have CTC on.
- If you store your Creditcoin in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of CTC you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Creditcoin.
- Complete your transaction and move your CTC to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Creditcoin, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of CTC is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Creditcoin or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Terra Luna Classic (LUNC)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (LUNC).
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LUNC.
Terra (LUNA) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Terra and how the token will perform in the future.
Wrapped Terra Classic (LUNC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Wrapped Terra Classic and how the token will perform in the future.
tBTC (TBTC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on tBTC and how the token will perform in the future.
Shping (SHPING) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shping and how the token will perform in the future.
Orca (ORCA) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Orca and how the token will perform in the future.
Pawtocol (UPI) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Pawtocol and how the token will perform in the future.
Measurable Data (MDT) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Measurable Data and how the token will perform in the future.
Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Moss Carbon Credit and how the token will perform in the future.
Ask an Expert