Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy COTI (COTI) in the US
A beginner's guide to buying and selling COTI in the US.
How to buy COTI
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying COTI.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports COTI.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy COTI.
- Buy COTI.
Complete your COTI purchase and then find the best wallet to store COTI.
What is COTI?
COTI (or Currency of The Internet), is an enterprise-grade DeFi and fintech platform for global payments. It bridges the gap between blockchain and traditional payments by providing a seamless and scalable network that enables digitization of any currency in a cost-effective and secure manner. The COTI Pay dApp is available to users as a web application and can be downloaded on their mobile phones via Apple Store or Google Play Store, making it accessible to as many users as possible. It offers a full suite of payment solutions, including payments via debit and credit cards. The COTI coin is integral to the ecosystem and is its native digital coin. It can be used to make and receive payments on the ecosystem serving as a medium of exchange, enabling efficient transactions bearing low to zero transaction fees. Moreover, in order to mediate staking and payout, or to validate a node, users must hold COTI coins to participate. Users can also pay network fees solely with COTI coins. COTI has developed COTI Dime, a price-stable coin pegged to US$0.10, providing stability and confidence to the end users and merchants to mitigate the volatility associated with cryptocurrency, especially in relation to payment solutions.
COTI (COTI) is the 185th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $413,497,235. The current price of COTI is $0.470795, which is -0.063% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.574128 and $0.470412 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of October 27, 2021 12:10 UTC.
Where to buy COTI
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade COTI by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Is it a good time to buy COTI?
The technical analysis gauge for COTI displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation to buy, sell or trade. It represents a technical analysis of COTI based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
This chart is not advice or a guarantee of success. Rather, it gauges the real-time recommendations of three popular technical indicators based on the performance of COTI: moving averages, oscillators and pivots. Finder is not responsible for how COTI performs.
COTI at a glance
|Total COTI supply||2,000,000,000|
|Notable team members||Samuel Falkon, David Assaraf, Shahaf Bar-Geffen, Dr. Nir Haloani|
|Partnerships||Cardano Foundation, Chainlink, Celsius Network, Fantom, Simplex|
|Token uses||Platform fees|
|Network||COTI, Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain|
COTI price performance over time
How to sell COTI
You can cash out your COTI with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have COTI on.
If you store your COTI in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of COTI you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of COTI.
What to consider when buying COTIBelow are the aspects you should consider before buying COTI:
- Investment: COTI recently received an investment of $500,000 from cFund, a $20 million venture fund backed by Cardano. The support from the builder behind the seventh-largest cryptocurrency by market cap is only proof of how promising the COTI project is to the entire ecosystem. COTI has earlier worked with the Cardano team to develop Cardano Pay in 2019, which will be upgraded for the Shelley mainnet and launched on the Cardano network over the coming weeks.
- Scalability: COTI’s blockchain is based on the Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG), called a cluster, in which the network validates the previous two transactions in order for a transaction to be confirmed. Hence, as the number of users on the network increases, the rate of transaction confirmation increases. COTI processes over 10,000 TPS, compared to an average 20 TPS on the traditional blockchain protocols, and 25,000 TPS in traditional payment systems. The COTI Trustchain will be able to surpass 100,000 TPS once in production and the network will be able to support transaction levels far greater than legacy networks including Visa and Mastercard.
- Supply: The total supply of the token in the initial stages of the network is limited to 2,000,000,000 COTI. Since the transaction ledger is based on the DAG and due to the decentralized nature of the platform, additional tokens would not be possible to be created following the genesis transaction. An additional 2,000,000,000 COTI would be created and locked in reserve, to be released post-COTI’s mainnet launch, hence restricting the total supply to 4,000,000,000 COTI. Users may want to act in a timely manner if they want to be a part of the COTI community.
Coins similar to COTI (COTI)
COTI (COTI) in news
Privacy or policy? Why Facebook's crypto wallet Novi is facing resistance
Here’s Why 1Inch Token Surged Over 100% in 24-Hours
Lumenswap Launches Lottery Model on Stellar, How the People Will Have A Real Chance To Win Great Rewards
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including COTI, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of COTI is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the COTI or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to stake Tron
Find out how to stake your TRX tokens and how Tron’s delegated proof-of-stake consensus mechanism works.
How to make NFTs
Find out all you need to create your own NFTs – the new application of blockchain technology that enables digital ownership of assets.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Socios.com review and guide
Socios.com is a sporting app that uses blockchain technology to bring fans closer to their preferred football clubs
How to stake and earn Tezos (XTZ)
Find out how to leverage XTZ token holdings to earn interest. Stake in the Tezos blockchain or provide liquidity to a DeFi protocol.
How to buy dYdX (DYDX) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the dYdX (DYDX) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Columbus-5 Terra upgrade: LUNA’s deflationary moment explained
On September 30, Terra mainnet upgrade Columbus-5 is set to bring a new wave of functionality and investment to Terra and Cosmos.
How to buy Monsta Infinite (MONI) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Monsta Infinite (MONI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
SuperRare Review and Guide
True to its name, SuperRare is an NFT marketplace that focuses on crypto art tokenized on the Ethereum blockchain. The result is part marketplace and part social network for the artistic side of the NFT community.
What is Rarible? Review and guide
Buy and sell unique digital assets on the largest NFT marketplace in the crypto space.
Ask an Expert