Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Chimpion (BNANA) in the US
Learn how to buy Chimpion (BNANA) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
Where to buy Chimpion
It looks like BNANA may not be available to purchase on an exchange in the US.
You can still purchase BNANA by using a decentralized exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralized exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralized exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralized exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase BNANA using a decentralized exchange.
- Find BNANA on a decentralized exchange and make sure Chimpion can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for BNANA using an exchange like Gemini. You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for BNANA as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for BNANA on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalize and the BNANA tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in the US.
What to consider when buying ChimpionAltcoins can be extremely risky investments. Is it, therefore, crucial to evaluate all aspects before making a purchase. Here are a few factors to consider for BNANA:
- Financial flexibility: Chimpion's innovative design facilitates cryptocurrency payments for merchants across the globe. Furthermore, the platform offers a high degree of resistance to crypto volatility that is commonly observed in the markets. This makes the ecosystem extremely attractive to retailers globally. If Chimpion can tap into this million-dollar sector, the demand for BNANAs could increase proportionally.
- Offers economic freedom: Another highly attractive facet of the platform is its ability to allow merchants to settle cryptocurrency transactions in the altcoin of their preference. Chimpion also allows retailers to accept stablecoins, thus protecting them from issues such as sudden inflation and fluctuating interest rates.
- Easy to use: Chimpion’s native user interface (UI) is extremely consumer-friendly, allowing merchants at different levels of technical know-how to easily set up shop online. This should encourage wider adoption.
- Solid backing team: According to the project’s whitepaper, Chimpion’s operations are helmed by seasoned industry veterans including Aleksander Arnaut and Nathan Song, both of whom have previously been involved with established projects such as Shopping Cart Elite and GQ Shirts.
How to sell Chimpion
You can cash out your BNANA with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have BNANA on.
If you store your Chimpion in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of BNANA you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Chimpion.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Chimpion, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of BNANA is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Chimpion or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Vigorus (VIS) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Vigorus and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert