Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Celer Network (CELR)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling CELR in the US.
How to buy Celer Network
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Celer Network.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports CELR. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Celer Network.
- Buy Celer Network. Complete your Celer Network purchase and then find the best wallet to store CELR.
What is Celer Network?
Celer Network is an ambitious project that harnesses the power of blockchain technology to help provide users with “internet level scalability”. According to the official company website, through the use of certain off-chain scaling techniques, the platform is able to reach a processing rate of a billion transactions per second.
CELR is an ERC20 token that serves as the fuel driving all of the transactions taking place across the Celer Network. Not only that, it is also used to provide miners with incentives as well as used to dole out staking rewards.
Celer Network (CELR) is the 202nd largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $262,462,547. The current price of Celer Network is $0.046, which is -0.011% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.057 and $0.046 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 17, 2021 05:05 UTC.
Where to buy Celer NetworkFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade CELR by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Celer Network coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of CELR over time.
Celer Network at a glance
|Total CELR supply||10,000,000,000|
Celer Network price performance over time!
How to sell Celer Network
You can cash out your CELR with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have CELR on.
If you store your Celer Network in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of CELR you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Celer Network.
What to consider when buying Celer Network
- High transaction throughput: Celer provides its users with an off-chain scaling solution that can help improve the transaction throughput capacity of any blockchain that runs atop it. This is achieved primarily by breaking down transactions into smaller data sets, which are then processed by off-chain modules (only to be bundled and sent back to the base chain).
As a result of this unique operational outlay, any congestion-related bottlenecks can be sorted out fairly seamlessly.
- Impactful use-cases: It is no secret that many crypto networks today suffer from poor transaction throughput rates, however, Celer seeks to help change this by allowing various projects (like Bitcoin) to leverage its off-chain scaling potential and increase the TPS rate by a factor of more than 1000x.
- Strategic partnerships: Since making its way into the market, Celer has been able to forge a number of high-profile partnerships with many big name players — such as Pantera, DHVC, FBG Capital, Fenbushi Capital, 500 Startups, NGC, Waves — operating within the crypto industry.
- Solid backing team: Mo Dong is the co-founder of Celer. In the past, he has worked for a number of reputable firms — including Veriflow — in regard to technical aspects such as algorithmic game theory and full-stack smart contract deployment. Similarly, Junda Liu (co-founder) has previously worked at Google as a data networking engineer. Not only that, she has also served as a founding member for ‘Project Fi’, a mobile service platform.
- Lot of market competition: Even though on paper the platform’s core value proposition is quite attractive, it should be mentioned that there already exist a number of other scalability solutions — which mirror many of Celer’s core aspects — in the market today.
Ask an Expert