Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Boson Protocol (BOSON)
Learn how to buy Boson Protocol (BOSON) in our step-by-step guide.
Boson Protocol (BOSON) is in the top 1,000 cryptocurrencies by market cap, valued at $18,956,451.
Boson Protocol is a highly volatile asset capable of major price swings in a single day. Today BOSON is trading for $0.175652, which is slightly down from yesterday's trading price of $0.1778031154. Boson Protocol's seen a decrease of -54% over the past year.
So before you buy Boson Protocol, make sure you understand these unique risks as well as its legal, regulatory and tax status here in the US.
If you're ready to get started, read on for step-by-step instructions and a list of platforms you can buy Boson Protocol.
How to buy Boson Protocol in 4 steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
Compare crypto exchangesThe easiest way to buy Boson Protocol is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
Create an accountTo create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
Make a depositOnce verified, you can deposit USD using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, card and bank payments are widely accepted.
Buy Boson ProtocolYou can now exchange your funds for Boson Protocol. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your Boson Protocol to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Boson Protocol
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade BOSON by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How we keep this Boson Protocol guide up-to-date
- BOSON price data is regularly updated through data feeds so you always have the latest information.
- Boson Protocol performance data is regularly updated using automated comparisons and AI systems built by our technical experts Zak Killermann and Helen Hu.
How do I find the best places to buy Boson Protocol?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy Boson Protocol?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading Boson Protocol.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing BOSON with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
What are the best ways to buy Boson Protocol?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy BOSON with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are some popular ways to to buy BOSON:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase BOSON by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for BOSON on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy Boson Protocol?
The easiest way to buy BOSON is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Best Boson Protocol wallets to store your BOSON
You can keep your BOSON on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can take a look at some of our top hardware wallet picks for self-custody of your BOSON below.
Disclaimer: This page is not financial advice or an endorsement of digital assets, providers or services. Digital assets are volatile and risky, and past performance is no guarantee of future results. Potential regulations or policies can affect their availability and services provided. Talk with a financial professional before making a decision. Finder or the author may own cryptocurrency discussed on this page.
Is Boson Protocol a good investment?
Investing in cryptocurrency can be risky and it is recommended you research the coin you're interested in to make sure you’re across the project’s fundamentals. Here are some of the key features of BOSON you should understand before buying it:
- Development team. Cryptocurrency projects are often paired with anonymous developers which can make performing due diligence tough. However Boson Protocol are transparent with their team. The CEO, Justin Banon, has a history of working with blockchain projects, having the rewards platform Redeemum and consulting agency Meltfactory.
- Competition. E-commerce was one of the very first industries blockchain technology targeted to disrupt, with Bitcoin initially intended as an alternative medium of exchange for global transactions. Due to this, there’s a huge range of services out there providing businesses with decentralized blockchain stacks for their web-based storefronts. Players like Libra and AORA are in direct competition with Boson Protocol, and may snaffle up a portion of their market share.
- E-commerce in the metaverse. Although e-commerce solutions are a popular service for blockchain projects, not many have entered into the metaverse sector. It is a relatively untried field, with most metaverse shopping revolving around items specific to gaming and not real-world products. Boson Protocol’s tech allows businesses to begin selling their products in Decentraland. The success of this particular endeavour may be pivotal to the future adoption of Boson Protocol’s services.
- Earning BOSON. Participants in the ecosystem are incentivised to contribute through a rewards system. Active communication, attending group meetings, voting in governance and performing bug bounties are all methods of earning BOSON.
Today's Boson Protocol price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Boson Protocol ($0.175652 USD) against its all-time high (ATH) price of $5.36 on April 09, 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer BOSON is to reaching its ATH again.
How do I trade, convert or sell Boson Protocol?You can convert or sell your BOSON with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have BOSON on.
- If you store your Boson Protocol in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of BOSON you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Boson Protocol.
- Complete your transaction and move your BOSON to a wallet for storage.
How to buy other cryptos
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the cryptocurrencies discussed.
Whether products shown are available to you is subject to individual provider sole approval and discretion in accordance with the eligibility criteria and T&Cs on the provider website.
Are you visiting from outside the US?
More guides on Finder
How to buy Sui (SUI)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Sui, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SUI.
How to buy Pepe (PEPE)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Pepe, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on PEPE.
How to buy Arbitrum (ARB)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Arbitrum, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ARB.
How to buy FTX (FTT)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy FTX, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on FTT.
How to buy Sushi (SUSHI)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Sushi, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SUSHI.
How to buy UMA (UMA)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy UMA, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on UMA.
How to buy Maker (MKR)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Maker, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on MKR.
How to buy Serum (SRM)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Serum, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SRM.
How to buy Reserve Rights (RSR)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Reserve Rights, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on RSR.
How to buy Stella (ALPHA)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Stella, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ALPHA.