Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy BORA (BORA) in the US
Learn how to buy BORA (BORA) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
Where to buy BORA
It looks like BORA may not be available to purchase on an exchange in the US.
You can still purchase BORA by using a decentralized exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralized exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralized exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralized exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase BORA using a decentralized exchange.
- Find BORA on a decentralized exchange and make sure BORA can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for BORA using an exchange like Gemini. You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for BORA as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for BORA on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalize and the BORA tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in the US.
What to consider when buying BORAAll cryptocurrency purchases should be fully evaluated for both risk and potential upside. With regards to BORA (BORA) here are a few things to consider:
- Available information. The importance of having easy-to-access, in-depth information on cryptocurrency developments is paramount when investing in such a speculative industry. When it comes to information about BORA, the Internet is almost barren. Outside of Twitter and the whitepaper, it is difficult to source independent analysis of services.
- Competition. While BORA intends to expand features to encompass all digital content, the company is currently pigeonholed as a blockchain-based gaming platform. This is a saturated market, with Xaya, Forte and Mythical Games just a few of the hundreds of developers invested in blockchain gaming.
- Development. For BORA to be successful, the project needs to continue adding more games to the platform. As of July 2021, there are only 4 apps available for download from the website. It may be worth following the project’s progression in the space before deciding whether or not to invest in the native token.
How to sell BORA
You can cash out your BORA with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have BORA on.
If you store your BORA in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of BORA you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of BORA.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including BORA, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of BORA is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the BORA or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Vigorus (VIS) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Vigorus and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert