Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in the US
Learn how to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy Bluzelle
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Bluzelle is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – credit card, cryptocurrency, paypal and transferwise payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy Bluzelle
You can now exchange your funds for Bluzelle. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Bluzelle to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Bluzelle
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade BLZ by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Bluzelle
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Bluzelle.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports BLZ.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Bluzelle.
- Buy Bluzelle.
Complete your Bluzelle purchase and then find the best wallet to store BLZ.
What to consider when buying BluzelleThere are a few key considerations to make before you add BLZ to your investment portfolio:
- Accessibility. For newcomers to crypto, wading through decentralised exchanges and swapping tokens can be intimidating, not to mention high in fees. BLZ coins aren’t available to be traded for fiat currency on most major exchanges, meaning that users will first have to purchase USDT (or a similar token), and then swap for BLZ on an exchange like Binance DEX or Uniswap.
- Competition. As a decentralised file storage solution, Bluzelle are not the only players in this field. Though their node compatibility across multimedia devices is unique, Filecoin, Storj and even Ethereum all offer similar services and currently have greater public exposure.
- Development team. Cryptocurrency developers are often shrouded in anonymity – one only has to think of Satoshi’s (lack of) identity. However, Bluzelle is transparent with its team. The developers have a prominent FinTech resume, with their team having worked for major companies such as Disney, Google, EA and Sony. They received the Technology Pioneer Award by the World Economic Forum and are formally recognised as one of the most innovative and professional blockchain teams in Asia.
How to sell Bluzelle
You can cash out your BLZ with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have BLZ on.
If you store your Bluzelle in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of BLZ you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Bluzelle.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Bluzelle, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of BLZ is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Bluzelle or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert