Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket (BLCT) in the US
Learn how to buy Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket (BLCT) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
Where to buy Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket
It looks like BLCT may not be available to purchase on an exchange in the US.
You can still purchase BLCT by using a decentralized exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralized exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralized exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralized exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase BLCT using a decentralized exchange.
- Find BLCT on a decentralized exchange and make sure Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for BLCT using an exchange like Gemini. You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for BLCT as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for BLCT on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalize and the BLCT tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in the US.
What to consider when buying Bloomzed Loyalty Club TicketBefore rushing out to invest in any cryptocurrency it’s worth researching the token first, as well as its associated platform, and observe what factors might influence its price:
- Availability. A big, sometimes overlooked element of investing in cryptocurrency is the token’s availability. How simple it is for investors to get involved can play a role in the eventual price of the asset. BLCT is difficult to obtain, and can only be acquired through exchanging another crypto on an exchange like ProBit.
- Development. Though Bloomzed have outlined their platform’s purpose, as of August 2021, it is still under construction. The full use of the BLCT token is unclear. While being in the early stages means it's a good chance to get in on the ground floor, investors may want to wait and see how the application develops before purchasing tokens.
- Tokenomics. There is minimal public data available on the tokenomics and use case, other than its link with the Bloomzed Loyalty Club and that it is used by smart contracts using ERC-20 protocol. Investors may want to follow this space to ensure they have further details on the token’s distribution and its use cases.
How to sell Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket
You can cash out your BLCT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have BLCT on.
If you store your Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of BLCT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of BLCT is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Bloomzed Loyalty Club Ticket or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert