Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Bitmax Token (BTMX)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling BTMX in the US.
How to buy Bitmax Token
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Bitmax Token.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports BTMX.
Most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Bitmax Token.
- Buy Bitmax Token.
Complete your Bitmax Token purchase and then find the best wallet to store BTMX.
What is Bitmax Token?
BTMX is a utility token native to AscendEx cryptocurrency exchange. (recently rebranded from its original name BitMax). AscendEX is a Singapore-born exchange that offers a range of features including margin trading, futures contracts and a copy trader feature similar to eToro.
As a BTMX token holder, the main benefit you get is access to reduced transaction fees. For example, if you hold 20,000 BTMX tokens you will be eligible for a 25 per cent discount on trading fees. You can also also use BTMX to get priority access to new listings on AscendEX and to purchase Airdrop and Investment Multiple Cards which increase token rewards from airdops or BitTreasure, one of the platform’s investment products. The token can also be staked for rewards through a process known as Transaction Mining.
Bitmax Token (BTMX) is the 113rd largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $996,504,080. The current price of Bitmax Token is $1.340, which is 0.057% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $1.430 and $1.270 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of April 17, 2021 10:04 UTC.
Where to buy Bitmax Token
Unfortunately at this time no major exchanges offer Bitmax Token. However, you may be able to purchase BTMX with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Instead of buying Bitmax Token, consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
Bitmax Token coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of BTMX over time.
Bitmax Token at a glance
|Total BTMX supply||743,798,994|
Bitmax Token price performance over time
How to sell Bitmax Token
You can cash out your BTMX with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have BTMX on.
If you store your Bitmax Token in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of BTMX you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Bitmax Token.
What to consider when buying Bitmax Token
Investing in cryptocurrency can carry risks, especially when investing in new cryptocurrencies. BTMX was launched in 2018 and is native to the AscendEX exchange, which means there are benefits for holding BTMX when trading on the exchange.
Here are some of the factors to keep in mind before investing in BTMX:
- Supply. As of October 2019, the total supply of BTMX has been reduced from 1 billion to 787,683,613. BTMX is designed so that the total supply of BTMX will continue to decrease over time as more BTMX becomes permanently locked up.
- Transaction fee discount. One of the main benefits of being a BTMX holder is the access you get to transaction fee discount. BTMX has a tiered fee structure which means the more BTMX tokens you hold, the higher percentage of fee discount you will be eligible for. For example, as a holder of 5000 BTMX tokens you will be eligible to a 10% discount, but as a 100,000 BTMX holder you will be eligible to a 40% fee discount.
- Staking. As a BTMX holder you can lock your BTMX to receive rewards at a variable interest rate. With BTMX there is no minimum amount of BTMX required for staking in order to receive reward distribution, there is no lock-up period for staking BTMX and users can redeem staked BTMX at any time.
Ask an Expert