Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Binance Bitcoin (BTCB) in the US
Learn how to buy Binance Bitcoin (BTCB) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
Where to buy Binance Bitcoin
It looks like BTCB may not be available to purchase on an exchange in the US.
You can still purchase BTCB by using a decentralized exchange (DEX) instead. decentralized exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralized exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralized exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase BTCB using a decentralized exchange.
- Find BTCB on a decentralized exchange and make sure Binance Bitcoin can be traded for BNB which is the native asset of Binance. The most popular DEX on Binance Smart Chain is < ahref="https://www.finder.com/pancakeswap">PancakeSwap.
- Buy BNB to trade for BTCB using an exchange like Crypto.com. You will need to purchase enough BNB to swap for BTCB as well as BNB to pay for transaction fees (known as gas) on the BSC network, which usually costs less than a dollar.
- Transfer the BNB into a a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade BNB for BTCB on PancakeSwap, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough BNB in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalize and the BTCB tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in the US.
What to consider when buying Binance Bitcoin
Buying cryptocurrency can be a risky endeavor, but there are precautions you can take to help mitigate risk:
- Don't FOMO buy coins: Spend time researching a coin before you decide to invest, particularly if the coin's price is spiking for seemingly no reason.
- Stick with well known exchanges: Unless you're an experienced cryptocurrency trader, stick to more well known crypto exchanges to help avoid the possibility of losing your money in a scam. When possible, store your crypto on a hardware wallet instead of on an exchange.
- Look into the coin's founders and developers: Anonymous teams are often a red flag, so if you can't find details on the creator of the coin you may want to consider investing in a different cryptocurrency.
How to sell Binance Bitcoin
You can cash out your BTCB with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have BTCB on.
If you store your Binance Bitcoin in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of BTCB you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Binance Bitcoin.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Binance Bitcoin, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of BTCB is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Binance Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert