Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Badger DAO (BADGER)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling BADGER in the US.
How to buy Badger DAO
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Badger DAO.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports BADGER.
Most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Badger DAO.
- Buy Badger DAO.
Complete your Badger DAO purchase and then find the best wallet to store BADGER.
What is Badger DAO?
Badger DAO is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) that seeks to allow users to develop a wide array of DeFi offerings that make use of Bitcoin as their primary collateral source. The platform is highly sophisticated and allows developers to come together in order to create projects that offer quality incentives while offering decentralized governance.
BADGER is the native crypto of the Badger DAO ecosystem. It is basically a governance token that can be used to facilitate all of the decisions pertaining to the platform’s smart contracts, operational parameters, token supply mechanics as well as even marketing decisions.
Badger DAO (BADGER) is the 206th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $283,524,724. The current price of Badger DAO is $35.330, which is -1.413% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $36.190 and $30.750 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of April 20, 2021 08:04 UTC.
Where to buy Badger DAOFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade BADGER by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Badger DAO coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of BADGER over time.
Badger DAO at a glance
|Total BADGER supply||21,000,000|
|All time high||US$89.080|
|All time high date||February 09, 2021|
Badger DAO price performance over time
How to sell Badger DAO
You can cash out your BADGER with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have BADGER on.
If you store your Badger DAO in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of BADGER you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Badger DAO.
What to consider when buying Badger DAO
- Unique product suite: Some of Badger DAO’s native platform offerings include a yield aggregation service called Sett as well as a BTC-pegged digital currency called Digg.
- Collaboration driven: As part of the Badger DAO ecosystem, community members have the ability to pitch new product ideas to the platform’s Discord channel in order to find new venture partners as well as receive feedback from other network members. To further elaborate on this setup, whenever a proposal receives significant interest from other network participants, it is moved for official voting, where if approved, the dev-ops team looks to help build, fund, and market it.
- Limitations: In order for the Badger DAO ecosystem to thrive, it must continually attract and sustain its large pool of coders, content creators, liquidity providers along with other casual users. This is because the platform’s future — monetary and otherwise — hinges greatly on its community-based activities.
- Unique financial opportunities: Since all of the revenue generated by Badger DAO stays “in-house”, community members have a direct stake in any funds that are generated by the platform. The rewards received are directly in line with the stake one has in the platform.
Ask an Expert