Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Apollo (APL) in the US
Learn how to buy Apollo (APL) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy Apollo
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Apollo is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy Apollo
You can now exchange your funds for Apollo. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Apollo to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Apollo
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade APL by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Apollo
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Apollo.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports APL.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Apollo.
- Buy Apollo.
Complete your Apollo purchase and then find the best wallet to store APL.
What to consider when buying ApolloCryptocurrencies are highly volatile assets. Great care should be taken before an investment. If you are looking to invest in Apollo, here are a few things to consider:
- Purchase limitations. The Apollo cryptocurrency is not yet widely available on cryptocurrency exchanges. To acquire the APL coin, users will first have to buy BTC or ETH from a fiat-to-crypto exchange. They will then need to transfer to an exchange that lists the APL. According to its official website, APL is available on KuCoin. It is yet to be listed in larger crypto exchanges such as Coinbase or Binance.
- Apollo’s controversy. In October 2018, an individual going by the name Crypto Gear published several articles detailing proof that Apollo's team had been dumping a significant amount of APL into the market. Steve McCullah, the CEO of Apollo Fintech, has also had his background publicly questioned.
- Speed and security. Apollo answers the crypto space privacy issue with its Olympus improvement protocol, which will enable Apollo users to enjoy the ultimate privacy features of its digital coin. One key feature that comes with the Olympus protocol includes IP masking for private and public transactions. In parallel, the team works on the Hermes aspects of the Apollo blockchain which focuses on transaction speed. Transaction time is currently down to 1 to 2 seconds. Apollo’s speed and privacy are 2 key elements that enable it to stand out from other crypto projects.
How to sell Apollo
You can cash out your APL with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have APL on.
If you store your Apollo in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of APL you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Apollo.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Apollo, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of APL is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Apollo or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Vigorus (VIS) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Vigorus and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert