Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Alpha Venture DAO (ALPHA)
Learn how to buy Alpha Venture DAO (ALPHA) on 4+ crypto exchanges in our step-by-step guide.
You can buy Alpha Venture DAO (ALPHA) on a cryptocurrency exchange like Kraken. These specialized marketplaces allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms. Alpha Finance Lab is a DeFi platform that focuses on leveraged yield farming. Here's how to buy Alpha Venture DAO.
How to buy Alpha Venture DAO in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Alpha Venture DAO is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
Create an account
To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – bank transfer, cryptocurrency, wire transfer and osko payments are widely accepted.
Buy Alpha Venture DAO
You can now exchange your funds for Alpha Venture DAO. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your Alpha Venture DAO to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Alpha Venture DAO
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade ALPHA by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy Alpha Venture DAO?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in the US to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy Alpha Venture DAO?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading Alpha Venture DAO.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing ALPHA with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy Alpha Venture DAO with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy ALPHA with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy ALPHA on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase ALPHA by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for ALPHA on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy Alpha Venture DAO?
The easiest way to buy ALPHA is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying ALPHA, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of Alpha Venture DAO has been performing recently.
Best Alpha Venture DAO wallets to store your ALPHA
You can keep your ALPHA on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Recent Alpha Venture DAO developments
July 2021: Alpha Finance Lab upgraded its platform to Alpha Homora V2. This version supports staking, the release of blockchain projects and easier ways to optimise yield farming.
Is Alpha Venture DAO a good investment?Below are the aspects you should consider before investing in ALPHA:
- Novel governance framework: Even though Alpha Finance Lab is basically structured like a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO), affording ALPHA holders the ability to vote on how the platform should be run as well as on certain specifics regarding future Alpha products, the governance module is split into two levels: product-level governance and finance-level governance.
- Solid dev team: The Alpha Finance Lab core dev team consists of Tascha Punyaneramitdee, who was previously the head of strategy for another prominent crypto project called Band Protocol. She has previously also served as a product manager for tech giant Tencent from 2018 to 2020. Other noteworthy team members include Nipun Pitimanaaree, a Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) graduate who was previously the recipient of a gold medal at the International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) for four years running.
- DeFi accessibility: Alpha Finance Lab’s various product offerings seek to make the DeFi ecosystem more accessible to everyone. For example, Alpha Homora is the first platform within this burgeoning space to introduce to the world the concept of “leveraged yield farming,” which allows users to borrow from both depositors in Alpha as well as other platforms (such as Cream) in a fully automated, undercollateralized manner.
- Similarly, AlphaX is one of the world’s first Uniswap-style perpetual swap decentralized exchanges that does not make use of any order books. As a result, it allows more crypto users to gain access to a whole host of unique financial offerings, such as leverage trading without having to go into the nitty-gritty of the concept.
- Limited token supply: Another facet of this project is that it has a capped token supply — only a total of 1 billion ALPHA will ever be produced. Of this figure, a total of 174.1 million tokens were released during the launch of the platform.
Additional information about Alpha Venture DAO can be found using our ALPHA analysis tools.
Today's Alpha Venture DAO price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Alpha Venture DAO ($0.109943 USD) against its all-time-high price of $2.93 USD on 05 February 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer ALPHA is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: February 05, 2021
Alpha Venture DAO ATH: $2.93
How to trade, convert or sell Alpha Venture DAOYou can convert or sell your ALPHA with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ALPHA on.
- If you store your Alpha Venture DAO in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of ALPHA you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Alpha Venture DAO.
- Complete your transaction and move your ALPHA to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Alpha Venture DAO, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of ALPHA is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Alpha Venture DAO or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
EthereumPoW (ETHW) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy EthereumPoW, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ETHW.
Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH (CBETH) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on CBETH.
How to buy EthereumPoW (ETHW)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy EthereumPoW, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (ETHW).
How to buy Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH (CBETH)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Coinbase Wrapped Staked ETH, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (CBETH).
How to buy Optimism (OP)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Optimism, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on OP.
How to buy Efinity (EFI)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Efinity, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on EFI.
How to buy Threshold Network (T)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Threshold Network, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on T.
How to buy UltraSafe (ULTRA)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy UltraSafe, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ULTRA.
How to buy Stargate Finance (STG)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Stargate Finance, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on STG.
How to buy Step App (FITFI)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Step App, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on FITFI.
Ask an Expert