Honda Financial Services auto loans review
Finance your next car, motorcycle or boat directly through this manufacturer.
- Best for financing multiple types of vehicles.
- Pick something else if you don't want to work through a dealership.
- Easy to fill out an online or physical application
- Offers motorcycle, boat and other recreational vehicle loans
- Discounts for recent college grads and military members
- Website is difficult to navigate
- May not be able to change payment due date
Honda Financial Services special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: Yes
- Repeat customers: No
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: Yes
Honda Financial Services customer reviews
|BBB customer reviews||1 out of 5 stars, based on 32 customer reviews|
|Customer reviews verified as of||25 October 2019|
How to apply
Honda has a short online application that allows you to apply for a new or certified preowned (CPO) car, as well as its selection of motorcycles, ATVs and off-road vehicles.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit the Honda Financial Services website and click Apply Online to start your preapproval application.
- Select Start Application under Honda Auto for car purchases or under Powersports for motorcycle purchases.
- Select the type of vehicle you want to buy, if you have a coapplicant and your marital status.
- Enter information about yourself, your employment, your income and the vehicle you want to buy.
- Review the terms and conditions, then submit your application.
If you’d rather apply in person — or want to buy a boat or power equipment — you can also download the application and bring it to your local dealership.
How do repayments work?
Honda Financial Services offers automatic payments through EasyPay or the option to make one-time payments each month through your online account, by mail or over the phone. You can cancel a one-time payment by 2 p.m. PT on the scheduled payment date. If you aren’t able to make a payment, you may be assessed a late fee — check your contract for details.