If you’re considering a short-term loan, HolidayCashQuick.com can help find you a lender that meets your needs
Finding a lender that works with bad credit can be tiresome. Fortunately, HolidayCashQuick.com is a lender-matching service that connects customers to lenders with solid practices and standards.
Read our guide below to learn more about how loan-matching works and how you can apply.
- Interest rate: Varies by lender, but usually 260.71% – 782.14%
- Maximum loan term: Varies by state, but usually two to four weeks
- Minimum loan amount: $100
- Maximum loan amount: $1,000
- Application fee: None
How does HolidayCashQuick.com compare?
How does HolidayCashQuick.com work?
HolidayCashQuick.com doesn’t charge for its services and doesn’t collect on any debts. Each lender will provide a loan contract and will have its own rates, fees and conditions.
If you are unhappy with the terms, you can apply with HolidayCashQuick.com again to be matched with a new lender.
What are the benefits of HolidayCashQuick.com?
Going through a lender-matching service instead of a direct lender has its benefits, including:
- Secure process. HolidayCashQuick.com is secure and private. The company states that only you and the lender are involved with the transaction.
- Member of the OLA. As a member of the Online Lender’s Alliance (OLA), you can be sure that HolidayCashQuick.com abides by good standards when working with you to find a lender.
- All credit is OK. HolidayCashQuick.com works with a wide variety of lenders. Because of this, there is likely a lender who will want to work with you, even if you have bad credit or no credit history at all.
- Money when you need it. If you have an emergency, HolidayCashQuick.com can help you find access to a short-term loan within the week, meaning you can pay for whatever you need as quickly as possible.
What to watch out for
Interested in applying? Here are some tips before you start.
- High interest. HolidayCashQuick.com doesn’t disclose any fees before you apply directly to a lender because it can’t control how much a lender charges for a loan. Keep in mind that all short-term loans have high interest and short turnaround, making them difficult to repay.
- Loan broker. Because HolidayCashQuick.com is a lender-matching service and not a direct lender, you won’t know what to expect until you read the contract. Be sure to examine all the terms clearly before you sign, otherwise you might find yourself in a cycle of bad debt.
- Late payments. If you make a late payment or miss one entirely, you could end up with a penalty fee or a new finance charge from your lender. Some will be willing to extend your term to your next payday, usually for an additional fee. Make sure you are able to repay the principle and interest before you sign a contract.
- Be at least 18 years old (varies by state)
- Have a regular source of income
- Have an open bank account
- Personal details such as your name, birth date, Social Security number and address
- Financial details such as your income and employment information
How can I apply?
Lenders have the power of approval. HolidayCashQuick.com does not control if people are approved or denied, but it will work to find you a match despite your credit history and current financial situation.
Lenders may also have additional varying eligibility requirements dealing with income, direct deposit of pay, past personal loan history, state of residence, etc.
If you’re looking for help finding a short-term personal loan, HolidayCashQuick.com may be a service worth exploring to find you a lender without having to do all the hard work of comparing by yourself.
Are payday loans available in my state?
Compare payday loans in your state
Frequently asked questions
What is a short-term loan?
What if I only have a savings account?
There are some lenders in the network that are OK with you just having a savings account.
How can I improve my chance of getting my application approved?
Answer all of the application questions, and try to be as clear as possible. Additionally, make sure that your answers are accurate. To increase your chances even more, open a checking account (if you don’t already have one) and have your paycheck delivered by direct deposit.
How do I receive cash?
Your lender will deposit your loan funds directly into your bank account. You can also potentially choose to receive the funding by wire, or receive it at a storefront location, depending on your lender.
How do I stop receiving HolidayCashQuick.com marketing emails?
You can unsubscribe directly from HolidayCashQuick.com’s website.