This connection service could help find you a lender for a quick short-term loan.
What is HolidayCashQuick.com?
HolidayCashQuick.com a short-term loan connection service. Rather than funding your loan itself, it attempts to connect you to a lender that may be able to fund your loan.
If connected with a lender and approved, you may be able to borrow anywhere from $100 to $2,500. The interest rate you’ll be charged will vary by lender and state, but you can generally expect to pay anywhere from 260.71% – 782.14%.
It doesn’t charge for its services and doesn’t collect on any debts. Each lender will provide a loan contract and will have its own rates, fees and conditions.
What are the benefits of HolidayCashQuick.com?
- Secure process. HolidayCashQuick.com is secure and private. However, your information may still be sent to multiple lenders — this is just part of the process when you use a loan broker.
- All credit is OK. HolidayCashQuick.com works with a wide variety of lenders. Because of this, there is likely a lender that will want to work with you, even if you have bad credit or no credit history.
- Member of the OLA. As a member of the Online Lender’s Alliance (OLA), HolidayCashQuick.com abides by industry standards when working with you to find a lender.
- Money when you need it. If you have an emergency, HolidayCashQuick.com can help you find access to a short-term loan within the week, meaning you can pay for whatever you need as quickly as possible.
What to watch out for
- High interest rates and fees. Just because HolidayCashQuick.com doesn’t charge any fees doesn’t mean you won’t be paying. Short-term loans are notorious for their expensive rates.
- Not a direct lender. Because HolidayCashQuick.com is a connection service and not a direct lender, you won’t know what to expect until you read your contract. Be sure to examine all the terms clearly before you sign, otherwise you might find yourself in a cycle of bad debt.
- Difficult to contact. Even though HolidayCashQuick.com has its contact information clearly displayed, it’s not easy to contact. The phone number leads to an automated number for a different service run by its parent company. If you have questions, you’ll be relegated to an email form.
Compare more short-term loan options
Beware of expensive ratesShort-term loans often come with high finance charges, origination fees and interest rates. This can result in you paying double or even triple the amount you borrow, especially if you opt for a larger loan amount.
Is it safe to apply with HolidayCashQuick.com?
Yes. HolidayCashQuick.com has a secure website with standard encryption to protect the information you submit, including your passwords and banking information.
However, your personal information will be sent to lenders. This is the same for all short-term loan brokers, but it does mean that you may receive calls or emails weeks or even months after you submit an application and borrow a loan. Consider a direct lender if you’d rather keep your personal information with one business.
What does the Internet say about HolidayCashQuick.com?
There aren’t many reviews on HolidayCashQuick.com or its parent company, Fast Flash Market, LLC. This is generally a red flag, but it isn’t an uncommon occurrence with short-term loan brokers.
If you can’t find any information on HolidayCashQuick.com — there isn’t a Better Business Bureau (BBB) page or a Trustpilot page — instead look up the lender you’re connected with. If it seems like the lender isn’t above board, reapply with HolidayCashQuick.com or look for a different service.
Am I eligible?
HolidayCashQuick.com requires you to meet these basic points when you apply:
- You must have an open bank account
- You must have a regular source of income
- You must be at least 18 years old (varies by state)
The lender you’re connected with may also have additional eligibility requirements dealing with income, direct deposit of pay, past personal loan history, state of residence, etc.
How do I apply?
To apply, all you have to do is fill out the loan application form and HolidayCashQuick.com’s application portal will attempt to connect you with a direct lender that suits your borrowing needs. You’ll need:
- Personal details such as your name, birth date, Social Security number and address
- Financial details such as your income and employment information
Once you finish, HolidayCashQuick.com will direct you to the lender’s website to complete the process.
Lenders have the power of approval. HolidayCashQuick.com doesn’t control if people are approved or denied, but it will work to connect you with a lender despite your credit history and current financial situation.
I was connected with a lender. Now what?
If you choose to continue, a lender you’re matched with may contact you via phone or email to discuss potential loan details. You may also be able to submit a complete application with the lender you’re connected with.
Make sure you understand your lender’s terms and conditions for your loan, which will vary from lender to lender. Stay on top of your payment so you don’t face with any late or missed payment penalty fees.
If you’re looking for help finding a short-term personal loan, HolidayCashQuick.com may be a service worth exploring to find you a lender without having to do all the hard work of comparing by yourself.