Considering a short term loan but are unsure about the process? This review will give the information you need to make your decision.
If you have found yourself in need of emergency funds and you are considering a short term loan or cash advance, HolidayCashQuick.com can help match you up with a lender, even if you have bad credit or no credit history at all.
HolidayCashQuick.com does not directly issue loans; instead, they connect customers with lenders that uphold solid practices and standards. Once you get approved with a lender, you can view the loan’s terms and conditions before you decide whether to accept the loan. Loan amounts vary from $100 to $1,000, and the payment is typically due on your next pay date.
How does HolidayCashQuick.com compare?
HolidayCashQuick.com does not charge for their services. Additionally, the company does not collect on any debts — this is left up to each individual lender. Each lender will provide the loan contract and the terms, and will have their own rates, fees and conditions. To find out more about your loan, you can also contact your lender directly. If you are not happy with the terms, you can apply again and be linked up with a new lender.
- Interest rate: Varies by lender, but averages are 260.71% to 782.14%.
- Maximum loan term: The loan is usually due on your next pay date. Some lenders may be able to extend the term. The amount of time you will have to pay back the loan also depends on factors like the lender’s guidelines, your state, the local loan rules, the amount borrowed, etc.
- Maximum loan amount: Varies by loan terms and state of residence, with a general range of $50-$1,000.
- Application fee: It is free to use HolidayCashQuick.com; however, your direct lender will charge a fee.
What are the benefits of HolidayCashQuick.com?
- Secure. HolidayCashQuick.com boasts being secure and private. The company states that only you and the lender are involved with the transaction.
- All credit OK. The company works with a wide variety of lenders. Because of this, there is most likely a lender that can help you, regardless of if you have bad credit or no credit history at all.
- Money when you need it. If you experience a financial emergency, HolidayCashQuick.com can help you find access to a cash advance loan, quickly.
What to watch out for:
If you miss a payment, or make a payment late, you could end up with a penalty fee or a new finance charge that varies by lender. Some lenders will extended the next pay date, usually for an additional fee.
If you miss payments or make them late, your lender may report these faults to the credit bureaus, which in turn could hurt your credit score. Additionally, your lender can also send your loan to a collection agency if you do not repay the loan.
One of the biggest drawbacks is that interest rates are typically higher for short-term loans. Short-term personal loans are an expensive form of credit, and do not act as a long-term financial solution.
- Not a direct lender. HolidayCashQuick.com is not a direct lender, and instead connects each customer to a lender from a network. There may be a lack of transparency in rates and terms until you are matched with a lender.
- Loan renewal. HolidayCashQuick.com will not provide a loan renewal. Loan renewals with lenders vary, however.
- Fees vary. Fees will differ depending on the lender. Additionally, HolidayCashQuick.com does not disclose the fee or interest rate before applying for the loan since this is determined by the lender.
Am I even eligible?
Lenders have the power of approval. HolidayCashQuick.com does not control if people are approved or denied. To be eligible for a loan, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a regular source of income
- Have an active open bank account
Lenders may also have additional varying eligibility requirements dealing with income, direct deposit of pay, past personal loan history, state of residence, etc.
What information do I need to apply?
To apply, you will need to provide the following information:
- Loan amount
- First and last name
- Birth year
- Your Social Security number
- Form of identification (driver’s license, state ID, passport number, or Social Security number)
How to apply through HolidayCashQuick.com
Applying for a loan from HolidayCashQuick.com is online, simple, and quick. To apply, all you have to do is fill out the loan application form, and HolidayCashQuick.com’s application portal will match you up with a direct lender. After you fill out the application and press the submit button, the company will match up your application with a lending partner that best suits your needs. After the application is accepted and approved, HolidayCashQuick.com will direct you to the lender’s website to complete the process. It is important to note that the lender may contact you via phone or email to discuss the loan details.
- If the provider quotes a different rate to the one above please let us know
I got the loan! Now what?
Make sure you understand your lender’s terms and conditions for your loan. This is especially important since this will vary from lender to lender. Some lenders may let you set up an automatic payment. Either way, stay on top of your payment so you are not faced with any late or missed payment penalty fees.
If you are looking for help finding a short-term personal loan lender, HolidayCashQuick.com may be worth exploring. Plus, HolidayCashQuick.com does not charge anything for its services. Before applying for HolidayCashQuick.com, be sure to check out other personal loan companies and financial options.
What is a personal loan?
What if I only have a savings account?
There are some lenders in the network that are OK with you just having a savings account.
How can I improve my chance of getting my application approved?
Answer all of the application questions, and try to be as clear as possible. Additionally, make sure that your answers are accurate. To increase your chances even more, open a checking account (if you don’t already have one) and have your paycheck delivered by direct deposit.
How do I receive cash?
Your lender will deposit your loan funds directly into your bank account. You can also potentially choose to receive the funding by wire, or receive it at a storefront location, depending on your lender.
How do I stop receiving HolidayCashQuick.com marketing emails?
You can unsubscribe directly from HolidayCashQuick.com’s website.