We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Hobby Lobby coupon codes
Unleash your creativity with arts, craft and hobby supplies.
Whatever it is that you’re into — be it scrapbooking, quilting, painting or model making — you’ll find all the supplies you need from this trusted brand.
Popular Hobby Lobby coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|30 Aug 2019||Join the email list to receive the Weekly Ad, special promotions, and more||********|
|30 Aug 2019||Shop the sale for savings today||********|
|30 Aug 2019||Create an account today for member benefits||********|
|9 Mar 2019||40% off one item at regular price||********|
What can I buy at Hobby Lobby?
- Home decor and frames. Hobby Lobby got its start selling custom frames, so it’s no surprise frames and home decor are still top sellers here.
- Craft and hobby supplies. Stock up on supplies for practically every craft project and hobby under the sun — from soap-making to dollhouses and everything in between.
- Fabric, yarn, sewing and scrapbooking. There’s no shortage of sewing and scrapbooking supplies here.
- Floral and wedding. DIY your wedding decor and flower arrangements.
- Party and baking. Shop baking and cake decorating supplies, gift wrap, decorations and more.
- Art supplies. Find pencils, paint, paint brushes, canvases and more from leading art brands.
- Beads and jewelry. Whether you’re an expert jewelry-maker or just getting your feet wet, all the supplies you need are right here.
- Wearable art. From t-shirts and totes to pins and iron-ons, your next project is in good hands.
- Seasonal items. Shop seasonal decor and crafting supplies.
Brands you can purchase from Hobby Lobby
Hobby Lobby stocks leading brands in the arts and crafts space, like:
- Treehouse Studio
- Master’s Touch
- Lion Brand
- Yarn Bee
- The Jewelry Shoppe
How do I use my coupon code?
Why is my code not working?
If your coupon code isn’t working, it could be expired, case-sensitive or not available for the items in your cart. Contact Hobby Lobby directly for help with a specific code.
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Hobby Lobby occasionally offers free shipping promotions, but these usually require a minimum purchase amount. If you’re not shopping when one of these promos is available, you’ll pay for shipping.
Shipping costs are determined based on your order total and location. Shipping rates to the continental US are as follows:
|Order total||Shipping fee|
Up to $15
If you want to expedite your order, contact customer service at 800-888-0321 to see if faster shipping is available.
How can I track my order?
Look for an email from Hobby Lobby when your order ships with its tracking information. You can also enter your order number and billing ZIP code on its website to view the status of your order.
Pay for your order on Hobby Lobby’s secure website using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal or a Hobby Lobby gift card.
What is Hobby Lobby’s return policy?
Unopened and unused merchandise can be returned within 90 days. If you’ve received a damaged or defective item, contact Hobby Lobby customer service before returning the item.
Can I exchange an item for a different color or size?
Yes, Hobby Lobby exchanges follow the same policy as its returns.
Are Hobby Lobby returns free?
No, unless the return is a result of a Hobby Lobby error, you’ll be responsible for arranging and paying for return shipping. Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
How do I return items to Hobby Lobby?
You can take returns to your nearest Hobby Lobby store or mail them back, following these steps:
- Complete the return form included with your order.
- Include the completed form in the box with your return item(s).
- Mail your package to:
7600 A SW 44th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73179
When’s the next sale?
Look for seasonal sales as new merchandise comes in. During in-between periods, you might find special promotions like free shipping when you order a certain amount of goods, or save 40% off one item at regular price.
If you don’t see any promotions while shopping, check the Clearance page to browse through all the lowest markdowns, arranged by category. Another way to save is to sign up for the store’s email list and get exclusive deals and offers delivered to your inbox.
What sets this brand apart?
Hobby Lobby regularly donates to a number of ministry projects in local communities, chosen by the family who founded the company back in 1970. Some of the charity organizations that Hobby Lobby supports include One Hope, Every Home for Christ, Every Tribe Every Nation and YouVersion. The company also gives a 10% in-store discount to churches, schools and national charitable organizations.
What do people say about this brand?
Most of the reviews left online for Hobby Lobby describe shopper’s experiences in their local stores, rather than online shopping. In-store customer service is varied from store to store, with some shoppers raving about employee efforts and others walking away with a poor impression of their store’s customer service.
What is Hobby Lobby’s history?
Hobby Lobby was founded in 1970 when David and Barbara Green took out a $600 loan to make miniature frames from their home in Oklahoma. Two years later, the couple opened the first Hobby Lobby store in Oklahoma City. Since then, the company has remained primarily an arts and crafts store, although picture frames and other home decor items are available as well.
Hobby Lobby is also affiliated with companies like Hemispheres and Mardel Christian and Education Supply, and has offices in China, in addition to its Oklahoma City headquarters.
How can I contact customer support?
To get in touch with Hobby Lobby customer service:
- Call toll-free at 855-329-7060
- Complete a secure online contact form
- Send snail mail to:
Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.
Attn: Customer Service
7707 SW 44th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73179
What about social media?
Find arts and crafts inspo on Hobby Lobby’s social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube. Follow these pages to stay up-to-date on the latest deals and sales. And head over to YouTube for helpful how-to crafting and DIY videos.
Why should I shop at Hobby Lobby?
- Large selection. This retailer stocks everything from clay modeling supplies to DIY wedding decor.
- Church, school and non-profit discount. Save 10% on in-store purchases.
- Shop sales and clearance. If there’s not a sale going on, there’s always plenty to look through in clearance.
- No free shipping. Unless there’s a special promotion going on, expect to pay for delivery.
- No free returns. You’re on the hook for the cost of return shipping, unless Hobby Lobby makes a mistake.
Stock up on all your arts and crafts essentials from this trusted brand that’s been in business since the ’70s. Keep tabs on its social media pages for the latest deals and discounts.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert