Stands out by its genuine $0 commission and $0 platform fee on U.S. stock trades
Webull is an online all-in-one self-directed investment platform that provides excellent user experience, advanced and intelligent tools and services.
What does WeBull do?
Webull is an all-in-one investment platform offering a comprehensive suite of investment products including stocks, fractional shares, options, ETFs, OTC, and ADRs. Webull is well-known for its commission-free US stock trading service.
What products/tools does Webull support?
|Products/Tools||Supported by Webull|
Features of Webull
- Trade stocks & long options with $0 commission: $0 commission, $0 platform fee and $0 membership fee for US stocks, and also $0 commission and $0 platform fee for long option.
- Full extended hours trading: Webull supports pre-market and after-hours-trading, where customers could capture trade opportunities any time and anywhere.
- One-stop convenient investment: One account to trade US/HK shares, ETFs, warrants, US long options & fractional shares, CBBCs, HK odd lots and IPOs.
- U.S. and HK streaming quotation: Webull provides BMP real-time quotes for HK stocks, Level 2 Advance Nasdaq Totalview FOCS and OPRA option millisecond real-time quotes.
- Powerful analytic tools: Webull supports 61 technical indicators and 17 different line types.
- Multi trading platforms: Webull trading service is available on mobile app, tablet, PC and Web.
- Fast online account opening and order execution
Is Webull safe?
Webull is SFC licensed corporation (CE number: BNG700). Investors are eligible for up to HK$500,000 in compensation under the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF). Client funds are independently hosted by Citibank and CMB Wing Lung Bank.
*Applicable to Hong Kong Equities Securities, ETFs, Warrants, CBBCs, Inline Warrants, etc.
*Applicable to U.S. market stocks and ETFs and other listed securities transactions
*Applicable to China Connect (Shanghai Connect & Shenzhen Connect) Trading
Remarks: The fees above are accurate as of 20 October 2022.
How do I sign up?
Webull supports account opening by online transfer.
- Prepare the required documents, e.g, HKID card and address proof (within the last 3 months).
- Download their app on Google Play or App Store or access via Webull homepage.
- Fill in the application with your personal information.
- Choose the account type.
- Read and confirm the risk disclosures.
- Complete the identity verification.
- You will be required to pass the online transfer authentication with an initial deposit of HK$10,000 or more from the Hong Kong bank account under your own name.
In a nutshell
- Low cost
- Commission-free for US stock and long options trading
- Easy account opening
- Advanced analytics tools
- Fractional shares are available
- Access to extended hours and pre-market trading
- Popular investment products such as mutual funds, bonds or futures are not available
- Lack of educational resources