Valuable Capital Review
Stands out by attractive promotions and extremely low commission fees
Valuable Capital Limited (VBKR), launched by Sina Group, is an online licensed broker providing diversified investment services and access to instant financial news.
What does Valuable Capital do?
Valuable Capital’s trading app, VBroers, allows you to trade and invest a huge range of stocks, ETFs, CBBCs, warrants, IPO, margin trading in HK / US / CN markets all in one account with extremely low commission fees while getting access to instant financial news and connection to Weibo where you can share opinions with 400 million users in the world.
What products/tools does Valuable Capital support?
|Products/Tools||Supported by Valuable Capital|
Features of Valuable Capital
- One-stop investment platform: A strong investment platform where you can trade HK stocks, US stocks, A-shares, ETFs, warrants, CBBCs and subscribe to IPOs
- Backed by Sina Group: Access to the latest financial news from Sina and get connected to Weibo where you can share opinions with over 400 million users in the world
- Extremely low commission fees: HK stocks are 0.03%, while US stocks are as low as US$0.0049/share.
- 24/7 online customer service available
- Comprehensive platform coverage: Web app for desktop as well as mobile app are available
- Free Real-Time Quotes: Enjoy free access to advanced real-time market data
Is Valuable Capital safe?
Valuable Capital is licensed for Type 1,2,4,5 and 9 Regulated Activity under the Securities and Futures Ordinance. Your assets in the securities account are managed by the Bank of China (Hong Kong) and Hong Kong Stock Exchange, protected by ICC and SIPC. Valuable Capital adopts bank-level security and encryption technologies to ensure data security.
Valuable Capital’s fee
|HK futures||Charge fees subject to the types of futures:|
Remarks: The fees above are accurate as of March 26, 2022.
How do I sign up?
Valuable Capital supports account opening by online transfer or offline witness.
- Prepare the required documents, e.g, HKID card, bank card, and address proof
- Download their app (VBrokers) on Google Play or App Store
- Fill in your basic information such as name, address, contact number, risk preference, etc
- Upload HKID card and address proof
- Deposit funds into your newly-opened account
In a nutshell
- Frequent promotions
- Commission-free for HK stock trading for new customers
- Easy account opening. Identity verification and be done online
- Transparent pricing with low commission fees
- 24/7 customer support available
- Popular products such as crypto and forex are not available
- Local users may find Sina’s financial news difficult to read