Receive 20,000 miles as a welcome bonus and enjoy a wide array of exclusive rewards with Citi Prestige card.
Designed for frequent travellers with a high annual income, the Citi Prestige card offers a wide range of benefits and privileges. With an attractive reward-points scheme and a competitive earn rate, you can accrue more miles as you spend. Frequent travellers can get the fourth night free at any hotel of their choice, complimentary airport lounge visits thanks to Mastercard Airport Experiences (MCAE) and complimentary travel insurance of up to HK$750,000 if you pay for your travel expenses with your card.
Lifestyle privileges include exclusive invites to coveted experiences and events, discounts at hotels and resorts, and complimentary green fees at 11 selected golf clubs.
|Product Name||Citi Prestige Card|
|Benefit Description||Receive 20,000 Miles (240,000 Points) when you pay the first year annual fee of HK$3,800. Valid till 30 April 2019.|
|Rewards||Earn HK$6 = 12 points (1 Mile) on local spending and HK$4 = 12 points (1 Mile) on overseas spending.|
|Cashback Rate Local||N/A|
|Cashback Rate Overseas||N/A|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 58 days|
|Go to Site|
Benefits of the Citi Prestige card
- Earn rewards. Almost every transaction you make with this card will earn you rewards, including 1 mile (equivalent to 12 points) for every HK$6 you spend locally and 1 mile for every HK$4 you spend overseas.
- Welcome gift. New cardholders can receive 20,000 miles (240,000 points) after paying the first annual fee of HK$3,800. Extra HK$40 cash rebate for mobile payment via Apple Pay, GooglePay and Samsung Pay. Valid till 30 April 2019. Terms and conditions apply.
- Yearly thank you gift. You will receive an extra 20,000 miles (240,000 points) as a “thank you gift” for every year you keep the card after the first year.
- Free global airport lounge access. Principal cardholders are entitled to complimentary access to over 1,000 LoungeKey lounges in more than 500 airports around the world. You can locate nearby lounges and offers through the Mastercard Airport Experiences (MCAE) mobile app.
- Citi Prestige concierge. You can get 24/7 concierge services in Hong Kong and overseas.
- Fourth night free at any hotel. Enjoy a complimentary fourth night at any hotel after booking a minimum of four consecutive nights. In addition, there’s no cap to the number of times you can use this benefit. Note that you will need to make the reservations through the Citi Prestige Concierge.
- Complimentary travel insurance. Pay for your trip with your card and you can get up to HK$750,000 worth of complimentary travel insurance. You also have the option to double the Travel Accident Protection by upgrading to the Premier Plan, which costs as low as HK$48 (originally HK$290).
- Complimentary green fees. Green fees are waived for three rounds at each of the 11 selected golf courses in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. You’re limited to a maximum of 18 complimentary green fee rounds within the promotion period, which is valid until 31 December 2019.
- Citi Prestige global events. You can get exclusive invites to global events and offers, ranging from fashion shows to opening nights of Broadway shows.
- Year-round privileges. As a Citi cardholder, you’ll also enjoy a wide array of promotions and discounts at participating Citi merchants in Hong Kong.
- Extra annual relationship points. Earn up to 30% additional points based on the number of years you have used Citibank’s products and the amount of your yearly total eligible spending.
Features of the Citi Prestige card
There are a number of other important features you should keep in mind regarding the Citi Prestige card.
- Annual fee. This card has an annual fee of HK$3,800, with no waiver in the first nor any subsequent year.
- Rewards points never expire. Earn rewards as you spend and rest assured your rewards will never expire, so you can save up for a large redemption.
- Free miles conversion. You can convert your points to miles at any time, without having to pay a conversion fee.
If you’ve compared your options and decided the Citi Prestige card is right for you, make sure you confirm that you meet the eligibility requirements and organise the necessary information before you apply.
- Earn at least HK$600,000 p.a.
- Have a good credit rating
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Be a Hong Kong resident or an expat with a valid working visa
The Citi Prestige card is a premium credit card that offers points for all kinds of payments as well as a suite of other travel benefits. However, the non-waivable high annual fee could offset the value of these perks, so make sure you compare a range of other rewards cards to find one that suits your needs.