Citi HKTVmall Card: Review and Fees
Enjoy exclusive rewards when shopping at HKTVmall with Citi HKTVmall Card
Designed for frequent shoppers at HKTVmall, the Citi HKTVmall card offers a wide range of benefits and privileges. It lets you enjoy up to 13% rewards when shopping at HKTVmall and allows you to offset your spending directly by using Citi Pay with Points. A good option for frequent shoppers at HKTVmall.
HK$0 annual fee for the first year. HK$1,800 thereafter.
Minimum Annual Income
Benefits of the Citi HKTVmall Card
- Exclusive shopping rewards at HKTVmall. 8% Mall Dollar rebate every day ; 5% instant discount every Thursday ; 5% instant discount every Wednesday for Gold VIP and 5% instant discount every Friday for VIP.
- Shopping rewards outside HKTVmall. Earn 5X points every Monday when making transactions with Citi HKTVmall Card
- Year-round privileges. As a Citi cardholder, you get a wide array of promotions and discounts at participating Citi merchants in Hong Kong.
Features of the Citi HKTVmall Card
There are a number of other important features you should keep in mind regarding the Citi HKTVmall Card.
- Annual fee. This card has an annual fee of HK$1,800, with first-year annual fee waiver.
- Citi Pay with Points. Offset spending directly after payment by using Citi Pay with Points.
- Contactless payment technology. You can use the card for secure and convenient tap-and-go payments with contactless technology.
How to apply for a Citi HKTVmall Card
If you’ve compared your options and decided the Citi HKTVmall Card is right for you, make sure you confirm that you meet the eligibility requirements and organise the necessary information before you apply.
- Earn at least HK$120,000 p.a.
- Have a good credit rating
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Be a Hong Kong resident or an expat with a valid working visa
Citi HKTVmall card lets you enjoy Mall Dollar rebate and an array of shopping discount when shopping at HKTVmall, and allows you to offset your spending directly by using Citi Pay with Points. This card would be a good option for frequent shoppers at HKTVmall.