Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How and when to buy hand sanitiser online 2021
Shop for hand sanitiser and protect yourself from infection on the go at these top online destinations.
Where’s all the sanitiser?
Currently, stocks of hand sanitiser are low at many retailers because of increased demand due to coronavirus. Be aware that many retailers may be out of stock or impose limits on how much you can buy. So shop around, but don’t pay over the odds!
The good news is the best way to protect yourself from infection is to regularly wash your hands with soap and water for a full 20 seconds and to make sure you dry them thoroughly. (Hint, this is roughly the time it takes to sing “Happy Birthday” twice.)
But there are cases when you don’t have immediate access to soap and water, like when you’re on public transport or walking to and from work. In these cases, hand sanitiser is a great alternative – specifically an alcohol-based hand rub.
Here’s our guide on where you can buy hand sanitiser online and when you can use it.
This global retailing giant is your go-to for anything and everything, so it stands to reason that you’ll find a fantastic range of hand sanitisers for every day, on-the-go usage here. Amazon offers one of the most convenient shopping experiences the world has to offer and options to suit every budget too.
- Secure online shopping with transactions processed and encrypted via Amazon Pay
- Start your free 30-day trial of Prime and unlock member perks
- Free shipping widely available, especially for Prime members
Whether you’re buying in bulk or shopping for a single bottle, you can rely on this multi-seller platform to deliver plenty of options on your hand sanitiser shopping spree. Join in the thrill of a bidding war or secure the product you want by choosing one of the buy-it-now listings.
- Free delivery offered by many sellers
- Create an account and keep tabs on items of interest by adding them to your watch list
- Daily deals and discounts available
Another fabulously diverse multi-seller shopping portal, AliExpress is a great place to find cheap hand sanitiser in a variety of sizes for all your hand-cleansing demands. Here you’ll find competitive pricing, a massive selection of options and regular deals and discounts.
- Free shipping options widely available
- Download the app and shop on-the-go
- Sign up to earn new customer coupons
When it comes to keeping your household happy, healthy and clean, you can count on HealthPost. This online destination stocks a great range of hand sanitisers to help you and your loved ones stay protected against the threat of infection daily.
- Spend NZ$158 or more to get free delivery
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive exclusive deals and discounts
- Regular sale events keep prices low
5. Feel unique
This fabulous cosmetics and skincare specialist stocks an amazing selection of hand sanitisers to keep your virus worries in check. Explore various sizes and brands and pick out the perfect option to suit your lifestyle at Feelunique.
- Free shipping for all orders over USD$93
- Sign up to the newsletter to be the first to hear about sale events and more
- Explore products created by more than 500 beauty brands in one place
While we usually associate YesStyle with the latest homeware and wardrobe trends, you’ll be pleased to learn that it stocks an innovative collection of portable hand-sanitising solutions you’ll be able to store in your handbag or coat pocket too.
- Download the app and be in with a chance to win US$100 to spend at YesStyle
- Free standard shipping when you spend HKD$275 or more
- 14-day change of mind returns policy applies to the majority of products
When you’re shopping for hand sanitisers to keep your whole family protected when they’re on the go, turn to iHerb. This retailer offers a fantastic selection of sizes and some great all-natural options too.
- Secure online shopping portals with payment details encrypted using SSL technology
- Refer a friend and gift them 5% off while earning 5% in rewards in return
- 60-day returns policy on unopened items
A cosmetics specialist might not be the first place that comes to mind on your hand sanitiser shopping spree, but Strawberrynet is actually a fantastic place to restock your supplies from the comfort of your favourite spot on the sofa.
- Free shipping when you spend HKD$300 or more
- Price matching available to ensure you always get the best price possible
- The 30-day returns policy applies to all unopened products
If you’re a fan of clean beauty and healthcare products, you’re sure to adore the options on offer at Nourished Life. You’ll be able to access all-natural and organic brands of hand sanitiser for on-the-move cleansing.
- 100% secure shopping experience
- Access a large range of vegan-approved products
- User-friendly shopping platform
If you adore bulk-buying discounts, you’re sure to appreciate this online shopping portal. Alibaba offers a massive range of hand sanitising gels at a discounted price by cutting out the middleman and allowing you direct access to the manufacturers.
- The live chat service allows you access to the answers you need immediately
- Secure portal protected by Norton
- Weekly deals and discounts help you stretch your money further
Which of these retailers offer free shipping?
- Amazon: Free shipping widely available, especially for Prime members
- eBay: Free delivery offered by many sellers
- AliExpress: Free shipping options are often available
- HealthPost: Spend NZD$158 or more to get free delivery
- Feel unique: Free shipping for orders over USD$93
- YesStyle: Free delivery with all orders over HKD$275
- iHerb: Free shipping on orders over HKD$158.13.
- Strawberrynet: Free with orders over HKD$300
How do I wash my hands properly?
According to the World Health Organization, washing your hands properly should take as long as singing “Happy Birthday” twice – which is roughly 20 seconds. Make sure you use soap and warm water, and dry your hands thoroughly afterwards. You can click here for the full WHO guide.
More guides on Finder
Uber Eats promo code HK October 2021
At Uber Eats you can order and pay for your food and shipping with the push of a button. Find all your favorite foods here.
Where to buy Pop Its Fidget toys 2021
Wondering what all the fuss is about? Get in on the new craze keeping little (and big) fingers busy this year.
Vova discount codes October 2021
Explore the latest and greatest Vova discount codes here and save big on everything from fashion to tech today.
Best setting powders in Hong Kong 2021
Setting powder helps enhance the look of foundation, evens out skin tone, and helps to hide fine lines and wrinkles. It’s a must!
Where to shop concealers online 2021
Concealer can easily hide blemishes, skin imperfections, enlarged pores and can even out skin tone. Save at these top online stores.
Top sites to buy foundation online in Hong Kong 2021
The right foundation creates a base that will perfect the look of your makeup, and have you feeling fabulous. Save with our discount codes.
The best sites to buy brow shaping kits online in Hong Kong 2021
Nothing is more current in beauty than fabulous eyebrows. Get brow shaping kits from these retailers and save with our promos.
Veronika Maine discount codes 2021
Explore the latest and greatest Veronika Maine discount codes here and save big on splurge-worthy fashion.
Review: Celsius Network cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform
An in-depth review of one of the most popular lending and interest earning platforms in cryptocurrency.
Nexo review: Is it safe for high interest returns?
Nexo is a cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform that offers high interest rates on cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and fiat. We review the features available and look at how safe your funds would be on the platform.
Ask an Expert