Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Where to buy DS2 and DL2 masks online in Hong Kong
DS2 and DL2 masks are the Japanese equivalent of P2 Masks
The World Health Organisation recommends wearing a face mask if you’ve tested positive for COVID-19 or if you are a healthcare professional treating patients with a suspected COVID-19 infection. There are several types of masks available in Hong Kong.
eBay offers a huge range of products including dust masks, surgical masks and other types of personal protective devices.
- Significant product range
- Buyers protection
- You can easily buy in bulk and save money
- Competitive prices
- Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping and returns on millions of items
Amazon Hong Kong sells P2, N95, and KN-30 masks. There is a large range to choose from.
- Long established online provider with secure website
- Secure payment systems
- Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping and returns on millions of items
- Bulk buy items and save cash
- It’s unlikely the sellers will ever run out of stock here
Browse a range of masks, respirators and protective equipment at AliExpress.
- Free delivery from selected sellers
- Everything you need for health, the home, cleaning, sanitation, beauty, and more
- Easy to use site
- Discounts and vouchers are available, and there are regular sales
Staples has professional grade masks available in multiple sizes. You are sure to get the right fit for you.
- There is presently free delivery with no minimum spend
- Staples have everything office and tech related including cleaning products, refreshments and hygiene items
- Mobile App
- Trackable orders
Shop at ParknShop for all your household, beauty, and medicinal needs. They have a range of antibacterial masks in stock.
- Service is available 7 days a week
- Value for money shopping
- Same day to 10 days delivery and pick up services
- Home delivery is free when you spend $600 or more in the one order, or $50 for orders below $600.
You can get all your sanitary, health, baby products, medicine, personal care, and beauty brands at Watsons. They have a range of hygienic face masks at this online store.
- Free delivery for orders above $500. There is a $45 delivery charge for orders below this. You can also collect in Watsons Store for free.
- A huge range of vitamins, medical, personal, sanitary and beauty items are available
- Downloadable App
- Receive MoneyBack offers when you register as an iWatsons member
Get everything you need for home, health, office, beauty and more here. They have an assortment of hygiene masks here, at reasonable prices.
- Everything you need for health, hygiene, home, pantry, pets, electronics, work, fashion and beauty is all at the one place
- Excellent variety of products
- Worldwide shipping
- Easy to use website
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- eBay: Free delivery from selected sellers
Staples: There is presently free delivery with no minimum spend
- Amazon: Free delivery from selected sellers
- Park'n'Shop: Home delivery is free when you spend $600 or more in the one order, or $50 for orders below $600.
Watsons: Free delivery for orders above $500.
- AliExpress: Free shipping from selected sellers
What are DS2 and DL2 masks?
DS2 and DL2 are Japanese standards for dust masks. DS2 and DL2 masks are disposable and consist of a filter, facepiece and headband. They filter the air as you inhale and release exhaled air through an exhalation valve.
Both masks filter over 95.0% of particles. The only difference between the masks, is the method used to test theirfiltering efficiency.
- Tested using solid salt (sodium chloride)
- Filters more than 95.0% of airborne particle
- Tested using liquid dioctyl phthalate
- Filters more than 95.0% of airborne particles
Can I get DS2 and DL2 masks in Hong Kong?
While you can technically order DS2 and DL2 masks online from Japan, they’re not widely availably. It’s much easier to find the equivalent, P2 masks.
P2 masks offer the same level of protection and filtration and are much more widely used.
What’s the difference between a DS P2, FFP2, KN95 and N95 face mask?
When it comes to choosing a face mask, it can be difficult to determine the difference between types. According to respirator company 3M, P2, FFP2, KN95 and N95 masks are all very similar, though they do vary slightly in performance.
Depending on your location, different face mask types are more widely used. For example, in the United States, N95 are common; in Australia and New Zealand you’ll see P2 masks more often; in China, KN95 is the standard. Mask manufacturer 3M, which specialises in filtering facepiece respirators (FFR) masks, offers the following explanation of the main differences between each mask type.
You can check out the differences below:
|Certification/Class||N95||FFP2||KN95||P2||Korea 1st Class||DS|
|Filter performance||≥ 95%||≥ 95%||≥ 95%||≥ 94%||≥ 94%||≥ 95%|
|Test agent||NaCl||NaCl and paraffin oil||NaCl||NaCl||NaCl and paraffin oil||NaCl|
|Flow rate||85 L/min||95 L/min||85 L/min||95 L/min||95 L/min||85 L/min|
|Total inward leakage (TIL)||N/A||≤ 8% leakage||≤ 8% leakage||≤ 8% leakage||≤ 8% leakage||Inward Leakage measured and included in User Instructions|
|Inhalation resistance||≤ 343 Pa||≤ 70 Pa (at 30L/min)≤ 240 Pa (at 95 L/min)≤ 500 Pa (clogging)||≤ 350 Pa||≤ 70 Pa (at 30L/min)≤ 240 Pa (at 95L/min)||≤ 70 Pa (at 30L/min)≤ 240 Pa (at 95L/min)||≤ 70 Pa (w/valve)≤ 50 Pa (no valve)|
|Flow rate||85L/min||Varied – seeabove||85L/min||Varied – seeabove||Varied – seeabove||40L/min|
|Exhalation resistance||≤ 245 Pa||≤ 300 Pa||≤ 250 Pa||≤ 120 Pa||≤ 300 Pa||≤ 70 Pa (w/valve) ≤ 50 Pa (no valve)|
|Exhalation valve leakage requirement||Leak rate ≤ 30mL/min||N/A||Depressurization to 0 Pa ≥ 20 sec||Leak rate ≤ 30mL/min||Visual inspection after 300L /min for 30 sec||Depressurization to 0 Pa ≥ 15sec|
|Force applied||-245 Pa||N/A||-1180 Pa||-250 Pa||N/A||-1,470 Pa|
|CO2 clearance requirement||N/A||≤ 1%||≤ 1%||≤ 1%||≤ 1%||≤ 1%|
Each mask is also subject to various regulatory standards around the world which means that, depending on where you live, one particular type of mask will be the most common. In Australia and New Zealand, for instance, the P2 mask is the most common, while in China it is the KN95 mask.
More guides on Finder
Top sites to buy foundation online in Hong Kong 2021
The right foundation creates a base that will perfect the look of your makeup, and have you feeling fabulous. Save with our discount codes.
The best sites to buy brow shaping kits online in Hong Kong 2021
Nothing is more current in beauty than fabulous eyebrows. Get brow shaping kits from these retailers and save with our promos.
Where to buy your next mascara online 2021
Nothing perks up your eyes like a great mascara. Vegan, super volume, false effects, 3Ds and all shades abound on the web.
Top 8 sites to buy great false eyelashes in Hong Kong 2021
Whether you want a sophisticated night look or great lashes for everyday, false eyelashes enhance your eyes and turn heads.
Top 6 sites to buy bikes online that ship to Hong Kong 2021
If you are a bike rider you can get your bikes online at these stores and save. There is something for everyone!
Top sites for buying activewear and gym gear online in Hong Kong 2021
Great activewear is functional, attractive, flattering and comfy. There is a range of fabulous gear to order online!
Where to buy reusable diapers online in Hong Kong 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on reusable diapers for the little ones in your life online at any of these online retailers.
Where to buy reusable heat packs online in Hong Kong 2021
Shop for reusable heat packs online at any of these 8 destinations and score a discount with a coupon code.
Where to buy reusable Nespresso capsules online in Hong Kong 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on eco-friendly, reusable Nespresso pods online at any of these prime retailers.
Where to buy bamboo toothbrushes online in Hong Kong 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on fully biodegradable bamboo toothbrushes online at any of these prime retailers.
Ask an Expert