If you’re stamping your style on your space, shopping for a new dining set or stocking up on seasonal decorations, the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales offer some unrivaled opportunities to save. With literally thousands of retailers signed up to partake in one of the most prolific sale events of the calendar year, there’ll be massive potential to redecorate your home ready for the holidays without breaking the bank. You may even see a couple of discounted Christmas gifts to stock up on during your shopping spree.
During the Black Friday sales you’re likely to see discounts on interior decor, furnishings, furniture, kitchen and dining ware and more. We’ve rounded up some of the hottest homeware deals from a series of top online retailers in one place to make shopping the sales easier for you. Keep reading to see exactly where you can get discounts on the products you want or check out our main Black Friday sales page for hundreds of deals across every category imaginable.
Need to purchase homewares now? Check out these exclusive, active deals available to use today:
Popular Home & Garden coupon codes
|26 Dec 2020
||$99 - $15 off sitewide discount coupon
|10 Dec 2020
||FREE delivery on electronic appliances
|15 Sep 2020
||10% off your first order
|4 Jun 2020
||23% off + extra $40 off Roborock S5 max vacuum cleaner
|20 Jan 2020
||Extra 10% off sitewide
What can I expect from Black Friday when it comes to deals on homewares?
The best way to predict the deals and discounts we can expect when Black Friday arrives is to look at what we saw last year 2018 was a great year for bagging a bargain on a wide range of homewares including furniture, furnishings and accessories.
Courts was a front runner with discounts of up to 75% off selected items across bedding, mattresses, furniture and more. ASOS offered discounts sitewide which extended to its homeware section, and AliExpress had some irresistible offers up for grabs with new ones added every hour.
One thing we can guarantee is that Black Friday will be the best time to shop for products to rework your home on a budget.
Is it worth waiting until the Black Friday sales?
If you can wait for Black Friday to buy the things you’re wanting to spruce up your home, do! Prices certainly aren’t going to rise, and we’re expecting substantial savings to be on the cards when the sales start.
Tips and tricks for shopping during the Black Friday sales
If you want to shop the sales like a pro, heed this handy advice:
- Subscribe to finder’s newsletter. If you opt in to our newsletter, we’ll keep you up to date with all the latest news on the Black Friday homeware sales as and when new deals arise.
- Budget for buying before you shop! Take a moment to check out where you stand financially before commencing your shopping spree. Set yourself a sensible spending allowance and do whatever you have to do to stay within budget.
- Write a list. Survey your home and have a good think about what homewares you want to buy. Write down all your essentials and a handful of desirables so that you know what it is you’re looking for when the sale arrives.
- Browse in advance. Spend some time browsing the websites offering homewares ahead of Black Friday. Get to know what type of homewares are available at each store and add any items you want to your basket. That way you can see the discounts once they’re applied and process your order faster.
- Do your research. With so many retailers partaking in the sales, it’s too easy to assume you’re getting the best deal there is. What you need to remember is that as with all online purchases, it always pays to shop around. Secure yourself the best deal by checking out the competition.