Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Hit-and-run coverage in California
Protect yourself from this common California car accident.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Connexus Credit Union home equity review
Get flexible terms and a closing costs discount if you live within its service area.
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.
- Car accident statistics
Find out which states have the most and the least deadly car accidents per vehicle miles driven.
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- How to start a vending machine business
Is a vending machine business a low-cost, easy-start business idea? Find out what’s involved with a vending machine business and how you might finance it.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- Most dangerous roads in the USA
Do you drive on one of the 30 most dangerous interstates, highways and state routes?
- Worst drivers by state in 2021
TBH, we’re a bit surprised.
- Texas disaster assistance for the 2021 Winter Storm
Here’s where to get financial help for yourself and your business if you’ve been affected by the storm in February 2021.