Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Hilton Honors American Express Card vs Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card
Both are excellent choices for hotel regulars.
Check out the comparison table below to find the right card for your travel preferences.
Summary of card features
Hilton Honors American Express Card
- Get a sizable 80,000-point welcome offer after you spend $1,000 in eligible purchases during your first 3 months of account opening.
- Earn 7x points at eligible Hilton hotels and resorts. Earn 5x points at US restaurants, US supermarkets and US gas stations, and 3x points on everything else.
- Get a complimentary upgrade to Hilton Honors Silver.
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card
- Accelerated rewards at over 7,000 participating Marriott Rewards and SPG hotels and flat rewards on all other purchases
- Sizable signup bonus
- Points redeemable for reward nights
Compare similar credit cards
Ask an Expert