Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
High-risk merchant accounts
You’ll need a special merchant account if your industry is considered risky.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Digit Checking account review
A bank account that intelligently divvies up your money where you need it for a monthly fee.
- Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
- Spectrum Credit Union MySavings Youth review
A youth savings account with a whopping 7% APY on account balances up to $1,000.
- Garden Savings FCU Kids Club Savings account review
A kids’ savings account with a generous interest rate that transitions to a lackluster regular savings account when your child turns 18.
- Cashero savings account review
A high-yield savings account that supports multiple currencies.
- How to start a photography business
From your marketing strategy to financing and insurance, we’ll walk you through how to start a career behind the lens.
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Rewards Visa Review
A strong cashback card if you want to build your credit score.
- The best free debit cards for kids for 2021
A must-have for parents looking to teach their little ones healthy money habits early on.
- How to buy Bitcoin (BTC) in the US
Want to buy bitcoin but don’t know where to start? This comprehensive guide provides step-by-step instructions on how and where to buy BTC in the US.
- How to read a balance sheet
Find out how to read a balance sheet to track your investment performance.