Use a promo code to save on money transfers with this international specialist.
HiFX is no longer available through finder.com. Instead, a great alternative we recommend is XE Money Transfer. You can expect a similar experience sending money with XE as most details of the service, such as fees and currencies, are the same as HiFX.
HiFX discount codes and coupons
Oops! There are no HiFX coupons available at this time. But, we’ve got another deal for you:
How do I use my HiFX discount code?
Use your promo code for a discount on HiFX international money transfer fees.
- Create an account. Once created, proceed to the transfer payment and details page.
- Enter your code. Click the plus symbol next to “Enter promo code” and enter the promo code from finder.com.
- Receive your discount. Click Apply to activate the code and receive your discount.
HiFX review | Pros and cons
- Low fees. Pay a flat $5 fee when sending less than $5,000 with HiFX — and nothing for transfers of $5,000 or more.
- Allows for large transfers. Send from $50 to $500,000 with HiFX
- Trusted company. HiFX is part of Euronet Worldwide, the third-largest money transfer provider in the world.
- Rates not readily available. To compare exchange rates, you’ll need to sign up for a free HiFX account.
- Bank transfers only. HiFX does not accept cash, debit card or credit card as payment.
How do HiFX transfers work?
What forms of payment does HiFX accept?
HiFX transfers money from your bank account to your international recipient’s bank account only. It does not accept cash or credit payments for money transfers.
What is HiFX’s refund policy?
Unfortunately, it’s difficult to cancel or change your transaction details after you’ve confirmed your rate with HiFX. If your funds aren’t yet deposited to your recipient’s account, HiFX may be able to refund your full transfer amount. Call a HiFX representative immediately at 1-844-832-1367.