Low fees, strong rates and flexible tools help borderless businesses improve profits.
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.With Halo Financial, businesses can protect their profits, gain a competitive advantage and manage their risk.
|Product Name||Halo Financial International Money Transfers business|
|Min. Transfer Amount||$250|
|Max. Transfer Amount||No limit|
Minimum transfer time
|1 - 2 days|
|Banking Partner||Halo Financial|
|Available Currencies||AED, AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, HKD, HRK, HUF, ILS, INR, JPY, MAD, NOK, NZD, OMR, PLN, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, USD, ZAR|
|Online Transfer Fee||GBP 15|
|Exchange Rate Updates||Daily|
What is Halo Financial for business?
UK-based Halo Financial is hailed for its competitive rates and fees on simple five-step transfers turned around in a day. And it’s much the same story for businesses, but with the help of hedging tools and FX experts to further improve profits on borderless payments.
Corporate clients can choose from one-off payments to scheduled and automated payments, limit orders and stop-loss orders — or any combination of these tools. Everyday bank-to-bank transfers of up to 5,000 EUR cost about $17 (15 EUR), with no fees for higher amounts. And depending on your currency, you could see your money delivered on the same day.
How are Halo Financial’s businesses exchange rates?
Rates typically reflect only a slight margin on the mid-market rate. Most pages on Halo’s site include a box containing live interbank rates for GBP, USD and other popular currencies to give you an idea of what you might get.
When you initiate a transfer, however, you’ll see the exact rate that applies to your trade before you accept it, no matter how much that currency might fluctuate immediately after.
How much will my business pay to send money with Halo Financial?
The short answer: not much. You’ll pay a flat 15 EUR fee on transfers of up to 5,000 EUR and no fee for higher transfers.
Target your desired rate with a limit order or protect yourself against fluctuations through a stop-loss orders at no additional cost.
What other services does Halo Financial offer for my business?
Making one-off payments and spot trades is easy with Halo Financial, but you’ve got a range of options to leverage currency volatility and keep as much of your profits to yourself.
- Regular payments. Automate international payroll, rent payments and other expenses your business pays regularly with low minimums of £250 monthly, £400 bimonthly or £500 quarterly.
- Limit orders. Specify the exchange rate you want for an automatic transfer when the market hits your target.
- Stop-loss orders. Set a minimum “worst case” rate with this flexible tool that can protect you against even weaker exchanges.
- Combined limit and stop losses. Indicate the highest and lowest rate thresholds your budget can bear to better control your currency transactions.
- Forward contracts. Fix an exchange rate on your transfers for up to 24 months in advance.
- Dedicated FX consultant. Work with an expert to identify your most traded currency pairs, business objectives and potential solutions to your most complicated international business issues.
Pros and cons
- Quick turnaround. No matter how you decide to transfer your money, it’s often delivered within a business day.
- No fees on large transfers. Pay nothing for transfers of 5,000 EUR or more. If you’re transferring up to £5,000, you’ll need to pay a £15 fee.
- Multiple business tools. Get stronger exchanges through contract options and automated orders — and any combination of the two.
- Excellent customer service. Halo’s known for its professional, expert staff available most anytime you need them.
- Many transfers require help. You can send one-off transfers on your own. But to use many of Halo’s business tools, you’ll need to speak with your FX consultant during business hours.
- Rates not quoted in USD. You can use Halo’s services if you live in the US, but the site doesn’t offer quotes in US dollars.
- Accounts held in the UK. It may not be a problem for your borderless business, but it’s a quirk of this UK-centric specialist.
- Maximum limits for regular transfers. Signing up for regular transfers comes with monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly limits.
How do I make international business payments through Halo Financial?
Get started with Halo Financial by signing up for a corporate account online.
1. Open an account. Sign up with information about you and your company. After you submit your application, Halo verifies your credentials and activates your account within a business day.
2. Get a quote. Discuss your currency needs with your FX consultant, who will quote a rate on your transfers.
3. Confirm your trade. Accept your quote, indicate your recipient and pay for your transfer.
4. Receive confirmation. Once Halo Financial processes your transfers, you’re notified by email — and you can make sure your recipient is notified too.
Halo Financial can help borderless your business transact payments for clients, supplies and more through strong rates, low fees and flexible tools that keep more cash in your coffers.
But if you’d like to see what’s out there beyond UK-based money transfer specialists, compare other options for international businesses.