Who else wants a payday loan where approval is almost guaranteed?
There are plenty of instances where people are caught short and need extra money, but finding a short-term loan when you have bad credit can be difficult. If you need money quickly, you could turn to a payday lender to get a loan.
Some lenders advertise guaranteed loans. Take caution. There is no such thing as a guaranteed payday loan. While some lenders don’t require great credit, they still have other eligibility criteria you need to meet in order to be considered.
Check into Cash Loans
Check into Cash allows you to directly apply for a payday loan and have your cash when you need it.
- Min. Loan Amount: $50
- Loan Term: Varies by state
- Turnaround Time: 1–2 business days
- Total Costs: Varies depending on the amount and your state of residency.
- Must be 18+
- No security needed
- Confidential and secure!
How does a guaranteed payday loan work?
“Guaranteed” payday lenders offer more flexible lending criteria than a traditional bank or credit union. This doesn’t mean you’ll be approved. Instead, a “guaranteed” lender is more interested in your ability to repay than your credit history–a steady source of income is usually the most important factor.
To apply, submit your application online or in-store. The lender will review your credentials and inform you soon after submission if you’ve been approved.
If you are approved, there are different ways to pick up your loan. In-store applicants may receive funds within a few hours of approval in the form of cash, check or prepaid debit card. Online applicants can have their money transferred to their bank account as soon as the next business day or choose to have an in-store pickup.
These are short-term financial solutions, meaning you have to repay the loan on the scheduled due date, typically your next payday. If you decide to take out a payday loan, keep in mind the interest can be quite high. You’ll need to budget your repayments before you borrow, otherwise you may be stuck in a cycle of bad debt.
A selection of payday loans you can apply for
What features should you consider?
When comparing payday loans to find the best offer, keep in mind some of the following features:
- Loan amount. State regulations govern the maximum amount you can borrow, but some lenders won’t approve you for the maximum. Instead, they require you to work up a tiered system. If you’d like to borrow the maximum, find a lender who doesn’t do this.
- Loan term. State regulations also govern the loan term. This can range anywhere from a few days to months so check your state laws before applying.
- Processing time. Not all payday loan providers are equally quick in processing applications and disbursing approved funds. Some can give you access to money on the day you apply, while you may have to wait for a few days with others.
- Multiple options. No single lender can claim to provide guaranteed payday loans, but many provide loans to individuals with a history of bad credit. If you have a regular source of income and meet basic eligibility criteria, you increase your chances of approval.
- Store network. Some payday lenders only have online applications. If you’d like to speak to a lender in person or pick up your loan the same day, a storefront may be the best option for you.
Consider the pros and cons before applying
- Apply easily. The application process is usually simple, and since most loan providers verify your details online, you likely won’t have to fax any documents.
- Use the funds for any purpose. There are no restrictions on how you use the proceeds from a payday loan, as long as you use the money for legitimate purposes. You can use the money to pay bills, buy groceries, repair your car, or even take a vacation.
- Protection through state laws. State laws govern how much payday lenders can charge in interest and fees to safeguard borrowers.
- Bad credit is OK. What’s more important when seeking approval is that you meet other eligibility criteria, especially having a steady source of income.
- Not guaranteed. There is no such thing as a guaranteed payday loan. While bad credit is OK, you still need to meet other eligibility criteria to be considered.
- High fees. Because people with bad credit are deemed to be higher risk, there are generally more fees and higher interest rates when compared to a conventional loan. Be sure to read the loan contract before signing to make sure you know all the costs involved.
- Disreputable lenders. Make sure your lender is licensed in your state and that they follow all the rules and regulations that apply to payday loans. There are scams operating in the payday loan space so make sure you’re protecting yourself from disreputable lending practices.
Is there anything to consider before you apply?
A payday loan can help you get by in times of financial need, but if you’re not able to repay on time, there could be consequences. Late or missed payments generally mean more fees, higher interest and a possible mark on your credit rating.
Go through the loan contract carefully before accepting to learn your due date and how much the loan will end up costing you. Sometimes a loan may seem like a good offer, but the extra fees and short turnaround mean you won’t be able to pay on time.
If you don’t like the terms of your loan, you aren’t obligated to sign. It’s better to walk away from money and work out other ways to finance emergency costs than adding on more debt.
How to apply
Most lenders will want you to meet some basic eligibility criteria:
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years old (varies by state)
- Have steady source of income
Your application will also require some information to verify your qualifications.
- Your name, date of birth, address and email
- A form of ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- Details about your employment status and income
Are payday loans available in my state?
Compare short term loans in your state
Frequently asked questions about guaranteed payday loans
What can guarantee the approval of my payday loan application?
There is no guarantee of approval when you apply for any kind of a loan. You can increase the likelihood you’ll be approved by providing documentation that shows you have the ability to repay the amount you want to borrow.
Is there anything I should know before taking out a payday loan?
There are a few things you should know about payday loans in order to make the right decision for you and your family.
First, you should generally only take out a payday loan in emergency situations because this type of loan is typically a short-term, one-time solution. If you have structural financial problems that cause you to have difficulty repaying debts, you should consider credit counseling.
Second, you’ll want to make sure you can repay your payday loan in a timely manner. Missing the due date on your repayment will result in additional charges. Avoid digging yourself into a deeper financial hole by taking on debt you can’t afford.
Third, before accepting a payday loan, be sure to read the lender’s terms and conditions carefully. It’s important to read the fine print so you know exactly what you are paying and when it is due.
How much time does it take to complete a payday loan application?
You can complete most applications in minutes as long as you have the required information on hand.
Will a late payment on a loan affect my credit?
What happens if I know my payment will be late?
The best solution is to contact your loan provider and inform them. Usually, the lender will be willing to extend the payment deadline and find ways to help you through difficult financial times.
Can I repay my loan early?
This depends on the individual lender. When reviewing your loan contract, be sure to voice this question as some payday loan lenders charge extra fees for early repayment.
How long will it take for me to receive approved funds?
Funds are usually deposited into your bank account on the next business day. It ultimately depends on the lender and your bank.