We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Groupon Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals in 2019
Hundreds of exciting deals for everyone on your list.
What to expect: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
Expect to find deals on just about everything when you browse Groupon’s Black Friday ad. This usually includes a healthy selection of Apple products, which are notoriously hard to find on sale.Shop now
Is the Groupon Black Friday sale only online?
Yes. Shop Groupon’s sale online or on its mobile app.
When can I start shopping?
Look for the first deals to officially drop on Thanksgiving Day. But in the meantime, you can shop the Black Friday Preview on Groupon’s website.
Groupon Black Friday deals and doorbusters
Last year, Groupon released a whopping 27 pages of deals.
A few of the highlights from previous sales:
- Apple MacBook Air 13.3″ laptop – $479.99 (up to 52% off)
- Apple iPhone 7 and 7 Plus – $269.99 (up to 45% off)
- Acer Chromebook 15.6″ laptop – $139.99 (50% off)
- Fujifilm Instax Mini Film Camera – $79.99 (36% off)
- Steve Madden Women’s Chevron Coats – $49.99 (up to 54% off)
- Rachael Ray hard enamel cookware set – $79.99 (up to 67% off)
- Blendtec Classic 570 blender – $249.99 (up to 40% 0ff)
- 6.5′ prelit Christmas tree – $84.99 (up to 50% off)
Groupon Cyber Monday deals
Expect the savings to continue for Cyber Monday, with up to 80% off tech, home goods, fashion and more. These were some notable deals from last year’s Cyber Monday sale:
- Braveman men’s single or double breasted wool blend coat – $39.99 ($310 savings)
- Pink Box stainless steel bangle with crystals from Swarovski – $6.99 ($48 savings)
- Muk Luks women’s boots – $44.99 ($54 savings)
- Silicone Sport replacement band for Apple Watch – $6.99 ($43 savings)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio 2 wireless headphones – $149.99 ($130 savings)
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert