GM Financial auto loans review
Discounts for loyal customers, recent college grads, military members and more.
- Best for current GM drivers looking for discounts on their next car.
- Pick something else if you want to avoid high disposition fees on a leased car.
- Financing for Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC models
- Mobile app to easily view account and make payments
- Multiple discount programs available
- Multiple end-of-lease fees
- Rates and terms aren’t listed on its website
GM Financial special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: Yes
- Repeat customers: Yes
- First responders: Yes
- Accessibility equipment: Yes
GM Financial customer reviews
|BBB customer reviews||1 out of 5 stars, based on 100 customer reviews|
|Customer reviews verified as of||28 October 2019|
How to apply
GM Financial has one of the quickest applications, and it covers four manufacturers owned by the GM group.
Follow these steps to get started online:
- Visit the GM Financial website and click Apply for Credit.
- Select the vehicle you want to purchase or lease.
- Enter basic information about yourself, your residence and your employment.
- Add a coapplicant, if necessary.
- Select a dealership, review your information and click Submit My Credit Application.
How do repayments work?
You can create an account on GM Financial’s website or app to sign up for automatic repayments or make manual repayments each month through your bank account or debit card. GM Financial also allows you to submit a payment by mail, by phone and through a third party like MoneyGram or Western Union.
There’s no information about late fees or missed payments, so check your loan contract for specific details about your account.