Ginny’s Credit review
A revolving line of credit to use at the store.
- Get this credit if you often shop at Ginny’s.
- Pick something else if you want a line of credit you can use at other stores.
- Apply if you have a poor to fair credit score of 300 or higher.
5.75% to 25.99% fixed
Minimum Credit Score
Kliment Dukovski is an investments writer who has written over 600 articles to help readers find and compare the best financial options. Kliment has also written on money transfers, home loans and more. Previously, he ghostwrote guides and articles on foreign exchange, stock market trading and cryptocurrencies.
Expert reviewGinny’s Credit comes with $0 annual fee, a fixed APR of 5.75% to 25.99% and monthly payments for your Ginny’s purchases starting as low as $10.
Ginny’s regulars who shop through this order catalog for home decor, furniture, kitchenware, gifts, toys and personal care products could find this credit useful. With its revolving line of credit, you can purchase an item now and pay it off in up to 47 months. Keep in mind, the longer it takes to pay off your purchase, the more interest it will accrue.
Ginny’s Credit benefits
- No annual fee. Ginny’s Credit doesn’t have any annual fees.
- Low monthly payments. Your monthly payments can be as low as $10 for purchases up to $100. If you make a late payment, however, you could pay between $0 and $15 for late payments, depending on the state.
- Quick approval. You’ll likely get fast approval. However, the company may reach out to you if additional information is needed.
- Build your buying power. Use your Ginny’s credit responsibly and get a credit increase.
- Balance payment options. You have three balance payment options: online through your Ginny’s website account, by phone at 800-585-1666 or by mail at Ginny’s, PO Box 2825, Monroe, WI 53566-8031.
Ginny’s Credit drawbacks
- High cost for long-term credit. Higher credits with lower monthly purchases that take 47 months are usually the most expensive. For example, if your balance is $1,200 and you make 47 monthly payments of $40, you’ll end up paying a total of $1,880.
- No rewards. Many other credit cards offer rewards such as cash back, points or miles.
Compare store credit cards
If this card isn’t right for you, check out your other store credit card options. Consider where you shop the most, and what rewards rate and other benefits might serve you. Compare cards to find the best fit for your wallet.
Ginny’s regulars who want a deferred payment option on their purchases may find Ginny’s Credit useful. But you won’t be able to boost your credit score. If building your credit is one of your priorities, other card options could be a better choice.
If you’re looking for a revolving credit line to use at specific stores, consider other store cards to compare your options.