Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Get well soon flowers
Spread cheer and well wishes.
When relatives, friends or acquaintances aren’t feeling well, receiving flowers not only cheers them up, but helps them feel better knowing you’re thinking of them.
Read more about sending get well flowers
Our top picks for get well flowers
Sweet Baby Hydrangea
Garden of Grandeur
What are the most popular get well soon flowers?
Flowers have different meanings, so you may want to choose your get well soon bouquet to send a message of cheer, hope and love. Just a few of the most popular flowers to send for this occasion include:
- Daisies signify cheer and kindness.
- Irises are vibrant and represent hope, faith and promise.
- Lilies come in a rainbow of colors and generally symbolize truth, honor and purity.
- Yarrows are a symbol of good health, making them ideal for anyone suffering from an injury or illness.
- Roses of any color, but particularly yellow roses, can signify friendship and cheerfulness.
- Hyacinths let someone know that they are in your prayers.
- Peonies signify healing, making them an appropriate choice for someone who’s getting over an illness or injury.
Tips for choosing get well soon flowers
- Look for allergen-free or low-pollen flowers including carnations, roses and chrysanthemums. You don’t want your loved one to suffer an allergic reaction to the flowers while recovering.
- Try to stay away from flowers that carry strong scents, since people who are recuperating can be sensitive to strong smells.
- When possible, choose lots of bright colors to help cheer up your loved one.
- Stick to smaller arrangements, because they’re easier to fit beside a bed or move from place to place as a person recovers.
- If your loved one is in the hospital, check its policies on sending flowers and other gifts.
Top retailers for sending get well soon flowers
Flower deals and specials
Flowers are a simple, yet effective way to cheer up a loved one who is feeling under the weather. If you can’t visit in person, choose one of the many online flower delivery services to make sure your gift arrives just in time to spread some cheer and hopefulness.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert