Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
GearBest promo codes
This online retailer offers a huge selection of merchandise, from appliances to the newest electronics.
What can I buy at GearBest?
GearBest offers a wide range of things on its site. Shop for:
How do I use my coupon code?
1. To use your coupon code once you’ve perused through the site, you put the items in your cart.
2. Click on your cart in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, then click View My Cart.
3. After clicking View My Cart, enter your promo code in this box.
4. Click Apply. Make sure your code was properly applied to your order, and finish checking out.
What is GearBest?
GearBest is an online superstore based out of China specializing in electronics, gadgets and men’s fashion.
GearBest offers a large selection of products and with a goal to provide exceptional customer service. It offers competitive prices on a variety of items from jewelry to home improvement tools.
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
It depends on your shipping location and order weight. You could qualify for free shipping via unregistered air, but this could take up to 30 business days to get to you.
GearBest doesn’t provide flat shipping rates, so your shipping cost will depend on your order. GearBest will provide you with a detailed shipping estimate when you check out. Most deliveries arrive within 8 to 30 days.
|Shipping type||Estimated shipping time||Average days until arrival|
|Unregistered air mail||15–30 days||19 days|
|Registered air mail||15–30 days||19 days|
|Priority line||7–12 business days||12 days|
|Expedited||3–7 days||DHL — 4 days|
Express Mail Service — 11 days
Note that you’ll pay customs on your order if the U.S. Customs office determines your items are taxable. You’ll pay when you pick up your package from the post office.
How can I track my order?
You can check on the status of your order by logging into your GearBest account and clicking on My orders. There, you can select the order you want to track to see its status.
Keep in mind that if you choose the free unregistered air shipping option, you won’t receive a tracking number. But you can still check the status of your order in your account to see if it has shipped yet.
Pay for your U.S. GearBest order on their secure website using PayPal, Visa or Mastercard. Although the GearBest checkout page is secure, pay with your PayPal account if you have concerns about the security of your personal information.
Or, if you prefer to pay for your order (of up to $99) in monthly installments, choose the PayPal Credit option at checkout. If eligible, you could enjoy six months of interest-free payments.
What is GearBest’s return policy?
You can return most GearBest items within 30 days, but you’ll pay for return shipping. If you receive a damaged or defective item, you can send it back for a return or exchange within 45 days. However, you’ll still be on the hook for the cost of return shipping.
Some items cannot be returned or exchanged, including:
- Items outside the 30-day returns period/45-day warranty window.
- Washed, worn or used items.
- Sale items, swimwear, lingerie and earrings.
- Returned items without an RMA number
Can I exchange my item?
Yes, GearBest will offer exchanges on most items within the 30-day return window. However, items that are ineligible for a return are also not able to be exchanged.
Are GearBest returns free?
No, you’ll be responsible for the cost of return shipping, even if your item is eligible for a return/exchange under the 45-day warranty period.
The only way GearBest will pay for return shipping is if your item is deemed “dead on arrival,” meaning it’s damaged or defective as soon as you open the box. If this happens, you’ll only have seven days to request a refund.
How do I return an item to GearBest?
If you need to return or exchange an item, follow these steps:
- Contact GearBest customer support by logging into your account and accessing the Support center. You can also try calling 1-855-666-1888, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or sending GearBest a Facebook message.
- Include your order number, the item you wish to return and the reason for return in your message.
- A customer service team member will get back to you with a return merchandise authorization and instructions for completing your return or exchange.
GearBest returns address
You can’t complete a return without first discussing it with GearBest customer service. If approved, they will provide you with detailed instructions and the correct returns address.
When’s the next sale?
Join GearBest’s email newsletter or download its app to stay up-to-date on the latest sales. You’ll also find great deals in the Flash Deal section on its site, where the company offers limited-time promotions on select products.
Another option is to sign up for finder’s deals newsletter so you can stay in the know about the latest deals, sales and promotions for all your favorite retailers!
What sets this brand apart?
GearBest has so much available for great deals including lowest prices on electronics, fashion or home items. If you’re looking for electronic brands not available in the US, look for them on this China-based site.
Just remember that shipping times are long and you’re responsible for paying customs taxes.
Pros and cons
- Low prices. This is the site to get a great deal.
- Huge variety. GearBest offers a huge selection of products at great prices.
- Slow shipping. Items can frequently take almost a month to arrive.
- Uninsured shipments. With such a long shipping distance, you could risk your item being lost along the way, and shipping insurance cost extra.
- Customs tax. You’re responsible for any and all customs taxes.
- Difficult and expensive returns. The returns process is convoluted and expensive.
GearBest is a great place to shop if you’re looking for a killer deal and willing to take a risk. Just know it could take a long time to receive your package and that you might be surprised at the post office with customs taxes. In most cases, you’ll have to pay return shipping if you don’t like your item. That said, GearBest items are frequently awesome deals that are worth waiting for.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert