Stock up on the video games, consoles and accessories you want with Gamestop deals.
If you’re looking for a one-stop shop for video games, electronics, collectibles, and more, GameStop could be one of your best bets. The company was founded over 30 years ago and has been keeping gamers updated with the newest products ever since.
To help you navigate the GameStop website, let’s take a look at what you’ll find there.
GameStop codes & coupons
Popular GameStop coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|30 Mar 2018||Pre-order Call of Duty WWII and get access to the private beta||****|
|18 Sep 2019||Shop select clearance t-shirts such as teenage mutant ninja turtles, fortnite, pokemon, and more now: $5 now||********|
|12 Sep 2019||Up to $500 trade credit for your smartphone||********|
|21 Aug 2019||Pre-order Star Wars: Jedi Fallen order and receive a $15 Fandango movie ticket||********|
|6 Jun 2019||Pre-order death strading and receive free in-game items such as the gold speed skeleton and more||********|
What does GameStop have in-stores and online?
What consoles does GameStop offer?
GameStop stocks all of the current- and previous-generation consoles, as well as games and accessories for those consoles.
Video games at GameStop
Whichever game you’re looking for, you’ll very likely find it at GameStop (in both new and used conditions). The store has games for all of the consoles mentioned above, including bestsellers and games just over the horizon.
The Best Sellers and Coming Soon sections are among the most popular at GameStop.
- Best Sellers: The fastest-selling games and accessories at GameStop.
- Coming Soon: Here you’ll find highly anticipated products (games, consoles, collector’s editions, etc.) that will be released soon. You can pre-order these products and pick them up in-store as soon as they’re available.
You can browse games based on genre as well. You’ll find games in these categories:
|Action||Assassin’s Creed, Dishonored, The Legend of Zelda, etc.|
|Fighting||BlazBlue, Street Fighter, Tekken, etc.|
|Music & Party||Guitar Hero, Mario Party, Just Dance, etc.|
|Role-Playing||Final Fantasy, The Elder Scrolls, Dragon Quest, etc.|
|Shooter||Call of Duty, Battlefield, Titanfall, etc.|
|Simulation||The Sims, Sid Meier’s Civilization, Minecraft, etc.|
|Strategy||Halo Wars, Pikmin, XCOM, etc.|
|Sports||NBA 2K, Madden NFL, FIFA, etc.|
PowerUp Rewards is GameStop’s membership program. The two membership levels are Basic and Pro.
As a PowerUp Rewards member, you’ll earn points when you spend at GameStop. You can redeem these points for rewards like collectibles, toys, reward certificates, digital currency, and more. As a Pro member you’ll also receive discounts and special offers.
With the Basic membership (free), you’ll get:
- 10 points for every dollar you spend at GameStop (gift card spending not eligible)
- A birthday gift each year
- Points when you play games and buy Kreds at Kongregate.com (which is owned by GameStop)
With the Pro membership ($14.99/year), you’ll get:
- 20 points for every dollar you spend at GameStop (gift card spending not eligible)
- A birthday gift each year
- Points when you play games and buy Kreds at Kongregate.com
- 20 points per dollar for each item you trade in
- 10% bonus credit for trading in games or accessories
- 10% discount on pre-owned games and accessories
- “Buy 2 get 1 free”offer when buying pre-owned games
- Pro membership offers each month
- 300-point bonus for getting a Pro membership or renewing your Pro membership
- 12-month subscription to Game Informer magazine
How to become a member
You can become a PowerUp Rewards member by signing up at a GameStop store. To join, you’ll need to meet these requirements:
- Be at least 13 years of age
- Be a legal resident of the United States
- Have an email address and mailing address
If you’re looking to get games, consoles, electronics, and more at a discount, consider buying pre-owned through GameStop. GameStop accepts used products from customers, ensures they’re in working condition, and resells them at a discounted price.
Pre-owned products at GameStop are typically 10% cheaper than buying new (20% cheaper for Pro members), and you have a 7-day window to return any pre-owned product for a refund if you don’t like it. As long as you’re okay with your games or consoles not being factory-new, buying pre-owned is a great option — especially considering GameStop inspects pre-owned products before reselling them.
You can find a variety of pre-owned products for sale at the GameStop website, including:
- Current- and previous-generation consoles
- Electronics (smartwatches, smartphones, tablets, etc.)
Free in-store pickup
You can save on shipping by picking up pre-owned products at a local GameStop store. Just select the Pick Up At Store option while you’re ordering online.
Trade in pre-owned games, electronics, consoles and accessories for store credit or cash
To build inventory to resell, GameStop offers store credit and cash for pre-owned items. If you have any products you don’t need or want anymore, you can trade them in at GameStop.
GameStop’s website has a Trade Values section, where you can see what your games, electronics, consoles, or accessories are worth. Type the name of your product into the search bar, and you’ll find your product’s value in the form of trade credit and cash. You’ll typically get a higher value if you trade your product for credit; however, you can only use the credit at GameStop.
You’ll also find Current Trade Offers in the Trade Values section. Here you’ll see special deals for trading in your products. For example, you may find deals for extra credit or guaranteed credit when you trade your products for promoted games and consoles at GameStop.
Other products at GameStop
Beyond video games and consoles, you’ll find a variety of other products at GameStop — much of which will appeal to gamers and electronics enthusiasts.
GameStop is an excellent place to find accessories for your consoles. The store’s accessory categories include:
- Batteries and chargers
- Cables and adaptors
- Headset and mics
- Strategy guides
- Storage and cases
Recently, virtual reality has become a promising technology in gaming. If you’d like to try out virtual reality, GameStop offers all of the equipment you might need, as well as games and accessories.
You can find VR headsets, including:
- PlayStation VR
- HTC Vive
- Razer OSVR HDK2
- Samsung Gear VR
- Merge VR Controller
VR-compatible games at GameStop include titles such as:
- Resident Evil 7 Biohazard
- EVE: Valkyrie VR
- Batman: Arkham VR
- DriveClub VR
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Gran Turismo Sport
- Tekken 7
You can also find accessories like controllers, charge stations, cameras, and storage cases.
GameStop has a sizable video game, movie, and TV collectibles section, including:
- GameStop-exclusive collectibles
- POP! products (figurines, keychains, etc.)
- ThinkGeek products (figurines, apparel, equipment, etc.)
- Card and board games
- Cups and mugs
- Apparel (hats, T-shirts, jackets, costumes, etc.)
- In-game currency (NBA 2K, Destiny, Call of Duty, etc.)
- Season passes (pre-order upcoming downloadable content)
- Digital gift cards (Xbox Live memberships, PlayStation Store gift cards, Nintendo eShop digital cards, etc.)
- Wearables (Apple Watch, Samsung Galaxy Gear, etc.)
- Media players
- Accessories (headphones, earbuds, cases, etc.)
- Toys-to-life figures (Amiibo, Disney Infinity, Skylanders, etc.)
- Free-to-play games
- Gaming furniture
- Racing wheels
- Hard drives
- Game capture devices
Shipping & returns
|Shipping Method||Time Frame*||Starting rate|
|One Day||1 business day||$12.99|
|Two Day||2 business days||$9.99|
|Standard||3-4 business days||$6.99|
|Value (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico)||5-10 business days||$4.99|
|Priority (for PO/FPO/APO only)||5-10 business days||$4.99|
*Delivery after processing.
GameStop accepts returns on items that:
- Are returned no more than 30 days from the date on the packing slip
- Unopened new items, still in original packaging
- Pre-owned items in their original condition
To return or exchange an item that you bought online to GameStop.com, you’ll need to include the packing list, identify the reason for the return, and send it to the address on the return shipping label. You’ll have to pay the postal cost to return it.Back to top
Frequently asked questions
Plan ahead: Here’s what GameStop has done for Black Friday & Cyber Monday in the past:
Black Friday and Cyber Monday gaming deals
Last year, GameStop offered some great savings on gaming consoles, controllers, games and accessories like:
- $50 off Playstation 4 bundles or XBox One Bundles
- $30 off Turtle Beach wireless gaming headsets
- $20 off select XBox One games
- Pre-owned video games — 3 for $20
- Select t-shirts — $1.99 each
As an added bonus, last year GameStop also gave away free Yo-Kai Watch Series 1 Blind Bags to the first 100 shoppers who made a purchase in stores on Black Friday. There’s no reason it wouldn’t offer a similar free gift this year, but we’ll have to keep our eye out.
GameStop Black Friday hours
GameStop’s in-store Black Friday sales will kick off on Thursday, November 23 at 4 p.m. and will continue through Sunday, November 26. Check out our Gamestop store locator to find more details about the special Black Friday hours for your local store.
GameStop Black Friday and Cyber Monday gaming bundles
Traditionally, some of the most popular Black Friday buys from GameStop were its gaming bundles. While Gamestop isn’t the only retailer to offer similar deals when you buy a new gaming console, controllers and games together, it’s definitely worth comparing prices on the top-sellers like:
- Xbox ONE S Assassin’s Creed Origins bonus bundle — $349.99. This price matches up with Target, Sam’s Club and Best Buy.
- Xbox ONE S Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels bundle — $279.99. Newegg.com and Best Buy are offering this same bundle for $249.99.
- Xbox ONE S Madden NFL 18 bundle — $279.99. Best Buy is offering this same bundle for $249.99.
How to save the most at GameStop on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
There are a few tricks of the trade that can help you to get the most bang for your buck at GameStop, both in stores and online, during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, such as:
- Check online sales before stores even open on Thursday. Limited store hours on Turkey Day could give online shoppers a head-start on savings.
- Earn extra rewards and perks when you sign up for GameStop’s PowerUp Rewards program. There are free and paid options.
- Get cash or trade-in credit when you bring in your old games, consoles or accessories.
What are GameStop’s Cyber Monday deals?
As far as GameStop is concerned, Cyber Monday might as well last all week. In fact, it does. Its customers will enjoy super low cyber savings from November 27 to December 1 this year. In the past, GameStop has offered exclusive deals on gaming systems and bundles, plus some collectible items, and this year will be similar. Online shoppers can also enjoy free value shipping on all orders over $35 right now.
Latest shopping headlines
Spring has seriously sprung and Coachella is underway. Whether you're hanging out in Indio this weekend or not, here are some great looks to bring your closet up to speed. Read more…