Collect your fave cartoon, movie and TV characters in a variety of forms — like plushies, t-shirts, home goods and more.
Funko creates and sells a wide array of licensed pop culture merchandise, including plush toys, t-shirts, mugs, action figures, Dorbz, Vynl and more. Although the company is headquartered in Everett, Washington, it primarily operates online, delivering unique collectibles to a broad customer base throughout the country.
Funko discount and coupon codes September 2018
What can I buy at Funko?
- Dorbz, Pop! and Vynl. Funko carries these three unique collectibles in a variety of licensed characters from Marvel, Disney, hit TV shows and more.
- Plush. Browse through tons of cute characters in soft, huggable plushie form.
- Home goods. Find mugs, lanyards, pen toppers, keychains, pins, string lights and more.
- Action figures. Funko has iconic action figures like Batman and other superheros, but also more off-the-wall and unique characters like Mortal Kombat players, Gizmo from Gremlins, Jaws characters and pages upon pages more.
- Digital. With the Quidd app, you can collect and trade your favorite Funko characters in digital form.
- Apparel. Load up your wardrobe with endless graphic tees featuring characters from Marvel, Disney, Star Wars, Rick & Morty, Harry Potter and more.
- Subscription boxes. Sign up for Disney Treasures subscription boxes and receive four to six collectibles every other month.
How do I use my coupon code?
Shipping, payment and returns
Funko currently ships to all 50 states, but does not ship to US territories, APO/FPO/PO boxes, or international locations.
All orders ship at a flat rate that will be determined at checkout based on your order and location.
Funko accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Amazon Pay.
All sales from Funko.com are final, unless there is a special circumstance.
When’s the next sale?
Funko occasionally releases special promo codes that can be used online, plus physical retailers of Funko merchandise may offer their own deals in stores across the country. During the holiday season, Funko typically does away with shipping fees if you spend $75 or more.
What sets Funko apart?
As you might imagine from its name, everything about Funko is unique, from its broad selection of action figures to its customizable Pop! avatars. The Funko app also offers a unique spin on traditional collecting and trading.
Pros and cons
- One-of-a-kind collectibles. If you’re on the hunt for something truly unique, chances are good that Funko has it.
- Become a verified reseller. You can get in on the action and sell Funko products in your own store.
- Free mobile app. Downloading the Funko app won’t cost you a dime.
- No returns. Funko does not accept returns or exchanges.
- No international shipping. You can only ship to physical addresses in the United States.
If you’re into collectibles but are sick of seeing the same old things, you’ve got to give Funko a look-through. And even better still, you don’t have to be a millionaire to collect these fun characters.