Fundomate revenue-based business funding review
Merchant cash advances of 100% to 150% of your monthly revenue.
- Best for new businesses with a regular cash flow — regardless of your credit.
- Pick something else if you want long-term options or flexible repayments.
First, do I qualify?
You only need to meet a few basic requirements to qualify for Fundomate revenue-based funding:
- At least three months in business
- Monthly deposits of $10,000 or higher
- Eligible industry
You can’t qualify if your business is in one of the following industries:
- Adult entertainment
- Financial services and advisers
- Government agencies
- Law firms
- Real estate
- Religious groups
- Used car sales
What makes Fundomate revenue-based business funding unique?
Fundomate offers competitively priced merchant cash advances with a fast turnaround. Its factor rates run from 1.19 to 1.38 — its equivalent starting APR is around 28%. Your loan amount and rate are based on your business’s revenue alone, making it a good option if you have bad credit or are just starting out. Typically, you can receive between 100% and 150% of your monthly gross revenue.
And while most merchant cash advance companies charge daily repayments, Fundomate also offers a weekly repayment option.
- Low cost compared to other merchant cash advance companies
- Easy to qualify
- Funding as soon as the same day
- More expensive than traditional loan
- Maximum 18-month term
- Not all industries qualify
Compare other business loan options
How do I apply?
You can get started on your application online or over the phone by calling 855-739-8883. Here’s how to get started online:
- Go to the Fundomate website.
- Click Apply Now in the top navigation bar.
- Fill out the form with your basic information and click Apply now.
- Connect to your bank to upload your three most recent business bank statements. If you can’t connect to your bank, upload a PDF of the statements manually. Click Continue.
- Complete the required fields with information about you and your business.
- Read the disclosures and click I agree, get offers.
If you like one of the offers you receive, follow the directions to complete the application. You can receive the funds as soon as the same day if you submit your application before 12 p.m. PT on a week day. Otherwise, you’ll likely get your funds by the next business day.
What documents do I need to apply?
You only need to provided the last three months of your business’s bank statements when you apply for revenue-based funding from Fundomate.
How do repayments work?
Fundomate loans come with either weekly or daily repayments, which it automatically deducts from your business’s bank account or credit card sales. You have up to 18 months to repay the loan depending on your term. Keep an eye on your account and reach out to customer service as soon as possible if you have any questions or concerns.
Compare Fundomate to other lenders with our guide to business loans.
Anna Serio is a trusted lending expert and certified Commercial Loan Officer who's published more than 1,000 articles on Finder to help Americans strengthen their financial literacy. A former editor of a newspaper in Beirut, Anna writes about personal, student, business and car loans. Today, digital publications like Business Insider, CNBC and the Simple Dollar feature her professional commentary, and she earned an Expert Contributor in Finance badge from review site Best Company in 2020.
Fundomate is an online lender that offers short-term loans to businesses of all credit types, as long as you’ve been around for at least three months. Its most popular loan is a merchant cash advance, which comes with relatively competitive factor rates and a fast turnaround of either the same or next business day.
The downsides are typical of any other merchant cash advance provider: You only have 18 months to repay the loan, which you do in daily or weekly installments. It might not be for you if you want to lower your monthly cost or have regular cashflow gaps.
Not sure about Fundomate? Compare your other options below.