A cloud-based solution that plays nice with small businesses — and bank accounts, but not if you are selling hard goods.
Whether you’re venturing out on your own or spearheading a startup, to helm a small business is exciting.
FreshBooks is just one way to handle your accounts and finances so that you can focus on what matters: taking care of business. This US-based software company offers professional automatic invoicing, expense management, detailed reports, proposal estimates, time tracking and fast payments, among other small business accounting essentials.
- Seamlessly collaborate on projects
- Get paid faster
- Easy to understand reports
- Easy invoicing
- Organize expenses effortlessly
- Insightful time tracking
- Limited clients per subscription
- Limited to small businesses that offer services
Choose from multiple packages based on your business needs, with the option of paying monthly or yearly.
Pricing and packages
FreshBooks is so certain you’ll want to join the 10 million small business owners it claims to support, it offers a 30-day free trial with no obligation or credit card required. Make the most of that month using real business information to see if it can fit your needs.
When you’re ready to sign on, you’ll choose from monthly or annual plans offering a range of accessibility.
|For up to five clients, enables you to:||For up to 50 clients, enables you to:||For up to 500 clients, enables you to:|
|$15 a month when billed monthly|
$13.50 a month when billed annually
|$25 a month when billed monthly|
$22.50 a month when billed annually
|$50 a month when billed monthly|
$45 a month when billed annually
Features and benefits
- Invoicing. Customizable, professional invoicing at your fingertips.
- Estimates. Quickly deliver accurate estimates and proposals.
- Online billing. Accept and process online credit card payments.
- Time tracking. Securely track all billable hours.
- Track spending. Automatically import expenses.
- Project budgeting. Stay on top of your team’s spending budget seamlessly.
- Dashboards. Keep track of of your most valuable and useful information.
- Reports. Easily access business insights.
Is FreshBooks right for my business?
Freshbooks is an affordable and flexible option for small to medium sized businesses. However:
- If you run a large enterprise, especially with more than 500 clients, you may want to explore a more robust system like Quickbooks.
- FreshBooks is designed for businesses that generate revenue by providing services. If you run a retail or online e-commerce business, you won’t get as much value out of this program.
How to sign up for FreshBooks
Sign up for FreshBooks on its site to take advantage of a 10% discount and 30-day commitment-free trial. At the end of your trial, you can choose a plan that suits your business, provide your address and credit card information — and you are all set.