Frankies Bikinis’ beauty line just dropped, and is it summer yet?
The brand loved for its barely there swimwear just launched essentials fit for the beach.
Celebrity-favorite swimwear brand Frankies Bikinis released some essentials you’ll want to tote along with your sunscreen and flip flops this summer. The beauty line — a first for the brand — includes a lip tint, moisturizer and face mist with clean and simple ingredients.
Frankies Bikinis Beauty is based on founder Francesca Aiello’s minimal makeup aesthetic. Aiello, who started the company when she was just 17, modeled the products herself on the company’s website.
Shop the beauty collection on frankiesbikinis.com, Revolve, Planet Blue and KITH.
Here’s a peek at the beauty launch, which includes the Glow Tint, Glow Moisturizer and Glow Mist.
Everything in the collection is:
- Clean. With aloe vera and nourishing oils like sweet almond, avocado, coconut and argan, each product contains only a handful of simple ingredients. Everything is vegan, gluten- and cruelty-free and contains no parabens, sulfates, alcohol or artificial fragrance.
- $40 and under. The most expensive individual product in the line is the Glow Moisturizer for $40. Frankies Bikinis Beauty also offers a gift set for $90 featuring Glow Moisturizer, Glow Tint and Glow Mist.
- Beach-friendly. Subtle Glow Tint for lips, hydrating Glow Moisturizer and soothing Glow Mist quench dry skin and are basically built for sunny beach days.
- Generous return policy. Frankies Bikinis Beauty accepts new or gently used items for returns within 30 days of purchase.
- Founder-approved formulas. After mixing her own cosmetics for years, Aiello used her beauty know-how — along with help from a team of experts — to create these products. The process took two years to fine-tune.
Aside from swimwear and beauty, you can also find cashmere separates, tops, bottoms and sweats from Frankies Bikinis.
Photo source: Frankies Bikinis